• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice: Gods Among Us |OT| With Super Friends Like These, Who Needs Enemies?

28842-CARS.jpg

Khezu

If its Zatanna I hope she is armored up to the toe with as many Jim Lee lines as humanly possible, and a face that makes Raven look like a cutey.

Salamando

The movie Cars has a lead character Lightning McQueen. We're obviously getting Black Lightning.

Or maybe the Batmobile will be this DLC group's Bat family character.

Xevren

MMH is pretty neat, but I'm hating him for the same reason I hated playing as Lobo. Landing a b3 after ex grab is just a huge pain in my ass.

Ryce

Clue #2 for Next INJUSTICE DLC character: Upside-down.

It's gotta be Zatanna.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zatanna
Annataz Arataz, Zatanna's evil Earth-3 counterpart, assists Superman-Prime to detain and torment Mr. Mxyzptlk in Countdown to Final Crisis #23. The imp refuses to provide Prime with information, and Annataz restores his powers. Reflecting upon her own prior cruel actions, she allows herself to be killed by the enraged villain. Her spells are recited "upside-down", rather than backwards.

There's also The Cars' "Magic" song which clearly points to Zatanna.

Khezu

I'm betting both Zatanna and Red Hood are making it in.

Not really sure who the 4th is going to be though. Maybe Power Girl?

TDLink

He lost to poll though. . .

He got 3rd place in the poll. There are presumably 3 more characters to add...they could very well just be the top 3, which would include Static. Alternatively, we don't really know what the poll means yet or how Boon will use it or not use it. It is possible he could just take whoever he wants from the poll (or elsewhere) and he really was just trying to see reactions.

http://www.lyricsfreak.com/c/cars/magic_20027857.html

There's a better connection, then. Look at the first line. It ties both hints together.

Maybe. I am fine if it's Zatanna, she's a great choice. Just saying so far both clues could be interpreted as applying to Static also.

DR2K

Banned
Just give me Swamp Thing or Atrocitus. I doubt we'll get both. I'm betting Red Hood will be in.

I don't think the poll has any bearing on what they are making.

I think it does since they haven't shown the full results yet.

Ein Bear

Sure this question has probably already been asked earlier in the thread, but, can you seriously not play online with friends in the Wii U version of this? Me and a friend both just bought copies and a quick Google says you can't?

What the hell?

WatTsu

Grabbed Martian Manhunter and he's easily my favorite DLC character so far. He's basically a way trickier Superman, which is exactly what he should be. His super isn't as good as it could have been, and they missed an opportunity to give him some Shang Tsung-like copy abilities, but I had a blast playing as him.

Ryce

Martian Manhunter can only change his appearance -- not his powers and fight style -- so I don't see what purpose a copy ability would serve. I'm sure there are RAM limitations as well.

WatTsu

Martian Manhunter can only change his appearance -- not his powers and fight style -- so I don't see what purpose a copy ability would serve. I'm sure there are RAM limitations as well.

Curses, I have been out-nerded. You're right.

...still woulda been cool to see him turn into a giant dragon, ala Justice League Unlimited.

Ryce

Yeah, that would have been nice. The last bit of his super move could have had him transform into a giant dragon instead of simply growing in size. I've got no real complaints, though. Martian Manhunter is really well-made.

I wish NetherRealm would continue to support this game with new characters throughout the rest of the year, but obviously that isn't happening. Martian Manhunter's finally in the game, so I'm content, but I'd still like to see Darkseid or a Flash villain.

I'm also really bummed and confused at the lack of classic DLC costumes. I don't see why DC would prohibit NRS from including those since they show up all the time in other video games. They'd easily be the best selling costume packs.

Khezu

Several characters already have their classic costumes anyway.

Raven
Cyborg
Deathstroke
Bane
Ares
Harley
Doomsday
Nightwings new52 p2 is basically is classic(as long as you don't count discowing)
Wonder Womans new52 is also basically her classic with just slightly different colors.

The only characters that really need classic alts are Sinestro, Shazam, Superman, Aquaman, Killer Frost, and maybe flash.

Bleepey

Hmm. 8GB of RAM will make Shang Tsung broken tier.

Kizer

I was told there were good players in player match. I feel lied to. Just wanna-be supermen.

Edit: Wow. I just got complimented on Injustice. Am I dead?

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Hey they should patch this game so both players can pick characters at the same time because are you fucking kidding me why is that even a thing

Also fix the buttons thing

Slurmer

Banned
I was told there were good players in player match. I feel lied to. Just wanna-be supermen.

Edit: Wow. I just got complimented on Injustice. Am I dead?

Depends on who you play as from my experience.
People always send me nice messages when I use CW. Never hear anything when I use Grundy, and am considered the scum of the earth when I use Sinestro.

Kizer

Depends on who you play as from my experience.
People always send me nice messages when I use CW. Never hear anything when I use Grundy, and am considered the scum of the earth when I use Sinestro.

I pretty much only use Doomsday online. I get a lot of hatemail normally (which I enjoy getting). I was blown away by how chill this one guy was.

Top Bottom