• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice: Gods Among Us |OT| With Super Friends Like These, Who Needs Enemies?

fader

and players were pretty much saying that Zatanna is the last DLC for Injustice after speaking to NRS at Evo....
guess no Static *cries in the corner*

Kizer

and players were pretty much saying that Zatanna is the last DLC for Injustice after speaking to NRS at Evo....
guess no Static *cries in the corner*

That doesn't really make a lot of sense since they "aren't sure" just how much they are going to do. Certainly they wouldn't add 2 heroes and then not add two villains. Static isn't a villain, but still.

TDLink

That doesn't really make a lot of sense since they "aren't sure" just how much they are going to do. Certainly they wouldn't add 2 heroes and then not add two villains. Static isn't a villain, but still.

Scorpion is a villain so adding two heroes does actually balance out the roster. That being said, I expect there to be 8 total DLC characters in the end so there won't be holes in the select screen.

Caffeine

big *smart* gorilla. =)

there is a gorrilla in the credits of the game
BQ_yugRCIAMHIx3.png

vg260

Scorpion is a villain so adding two heroes does actually balance out the roster. That being said, I expect there to be 8 total DLC characters in the end so there won't be holes in the select screen.

Has an even/symmetrical character select screen theory ever held up for DLC characters in fighters? I hope you're right, but just saying.

TDLink

Has an even/symmetrical character select screen theory ever held up for DLC characters in fighters? I hope you're right, but just saying.

It has before, but not every time. I just like my select screens to look nice, so I'm hopeful.

vg260

It has before, but not every time. I just like my select screens to look nice, so I'm hopeful.

Ditto. I'm nervous about there actually being four if they're doing them a la carte.

I've said it a million times, but it's a shame Scorpion was put in considering how precious roster spots are and they are apparently working on the next MK already.

Magwik

Banned
From Ed Boon's Twitter:
INJUSTICE DLC character #6 clue: "I heat up, I can't cool down!"

Lyrics to a Steve Miller Band song called Abracadabra.

Zatanna is pretty much confirmed.

J-Tier

Yeah, Zatanna's pretty much a lock. Who would've thought that Zatanna would be getting in a DC fighting game? That's cray.

J-Tier

You guys think they'll give Zatanna Zatara's hat? I imagine not lol. I can't imagine what they could possibly make her look like...I hope it's classy and not some weird armor thing...

Khezu

You guys think they'll give Zatanna Zatara's hat? I imagine not lol. I can't imagine what they could possibly make her look like...I hope it's classy and not some weird armor thing...

I'm betting on her new 52 look with out the hat.

Hey I was right about it being soon.
Ed Boon ‏@noobde 2m
My Spider sense is telling me the next DLC for INJUSTICE is going to be announced tomorrow!! Or at least my DC equivalent of Spider sense.
Expand

shaowebb

Zatanna trailer

Got some interesting tools
  • Quan Chi possession
  • fire blow similar to Sektor's flamethrower
  • slow projectile like Reptile
  • Kung Lao hat throws
  • teleport
  • looks like a stance changer between hat/wand and no hat/wand
  • fast kicks
  • some kind of intangible state
  • Shang Tsung low fireball towers
  • ground trailing projectiles (looks like Geese Howards Reppuken)
Mainly I dig the Reptile like slow moving fireball coupled with her teleport. I see some good mixup potential in this character.

Kizer

Hm, yeah. Sounds kinda kid-ish. Was expecting something deeper, or more like Rose from SF.

Her super also makes me wonder if they were originally planning for Dr. Fate. The super's color scheme fits him and I am pretty sure that is an Ankh behind her.

Also Ed Boon confirmed that Zatanna did, in fact, beat out Red Hood in the polls.

TDLink

Her super also makes me wonder if they were originally planning for Dr. Fate. The super's color scheme fits him and I am pretty sure that is an Ankh behind her.

Also Ed Boon confirmed that Zatanna did, in fact, beat out Red Hood in the polls.

This is what I'm thinking too. Dr. Fate is one of my favourites so that is a bit disappointing if so.

However, I like Zatanna a lot as well and she looks awesome. Excited to have her in the game.

So excited to get Zatanna. Been my most wanted character since the game came out, so I'm satisfied. Any further DLC character, which I still really hope to see, is icing on the cake for me at this point.

Top Bottom