• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice: Gods Among Us |OT| With Super Friends Like These, Who Needs Enemies?

Kizer

I'm at work. which characters does he have unique with? Does the John Stewart skin have any unique ones?

Also what is John's super and win screen?

Superman (both normal and evil) and Hal.

John's super would be the same as Hal's. He is a costume.

Win screen is the same too.

Kizer

Disappointing

The location it takes place is different too

The constructs are still green and they still take place on Oa.

Also, I feel like I got back to where I need to be on this game again. Got some hate mail finally.

"Fuck off! learn a character that actually requires some brian cells! fucking mash buttons use the unblockable, jump around like a fucking idiot. such bullshit."

Put the spoiler on for foul language. Anyone know where I could find some Brian cells?

TDLink

To be fair, it's not like Qward was super complex, just a base landscape with a different colored sky.
Yeah but it was still more effort and variation than any other alt skin.

Ok one more question. Do any of the previously existing characters have new unique dialogue with MMH or Stewart?

Downloading the latest update for the game right now and it's 813 MB. Weren't the other ones much smaller? I wonder if that means they have some skins in the works for between weeks coming up.

Khezu

Injustice comic spoilers

It's kinda funny that the same day he is finally released is also the day he dies in the comic.

Khezu

I don't really wanna read it. Could you just explain what has happened so far?

Batman and his team of douchebags kidnapped Hawkgirl and had MMH take her place to spy on Superman. They found out because Damian is a tool, so Superman tells the world Batman is Bruce Wayne(via twitter). Superman and his posse come to rescure Hawkgirl, they end up fighting MMH, he does weird aliens things and turns into tentacles and goes into WW mouth and calls her out for being a crazy person and then tries to killer her by cutting off the oxygen from her brain. Superman Heat visions Wonder Woman in a giant spray, doesn't hurt her much, but it kills MMH. Batman looked upset.

Kizer

Batman and his team of douchebags kidnapped Hawkgirl and had MMH take her place to spy on Superman. They found out because Damian is a tool, so Superman tells the world Batman is Bruce Wayne(via twitter). Superman and his posse come to rescure Hawkgirl, they end up fighting MMH, he does weird aliens things and turns into tentacles and goes into WW mouth and calls her out for being a crazy person and then tries to killer her by cutting off the oxygen from her brain. Superman Heat visions Wonder Woman in a giant spray, doesn't hurt her much, but it kills MMH. Batman looked upset.

You really should be a writer for DC. That description was nothing short of amazing.

Manhunter can now be purchased on psn

tim1138

And this is the man taking over Earth 2 from James Robinson. Ugh.

DRE Fei

MMH is really good. All of his projectiles have very specific ranges like Zod's eye laser, so he's more of a setup character similar to Zod. Unlike Zod, his high low mixup is better.

TDLink

So I noticed an odd glitch with MMH. I was on Hall of Justice interior using his P2 colour. I did a transition to the exterior arena and suddenly I'm his P1 colour. Transitioning back to the Interior returned him to the P2 colour.

ReiGun

Fought my first Superman today. lololol What a dumb character.

Still trying to get a handle on Diana's sword stance. Even though lasso stance is way better.

Slurmer

Banned
Martian Manhunter? More like Martian SPAMhunter, am I right?!!??
Nah, he's cool.

The constructs are still green and they still take place on Oa.

Also, I feel like I got back to where I need to be on this game again. Got some hate mail finally.

"Fuck off! learn a character that actually requires some brian cells! fucking mash buttons use the unblockable, jump around like a fucking idiot. such bullshit."

Put the spoiler on for foul language. Anyone know where I could find some Brian cells?

Who do you play as?

vg260

I have no idea how to play him, but MMH is pretty darn cool. Really should have been in the core cast and story. Hopefully we get three more to make it feel like the ultimate DC game. Scorpion will always be a blemish though.

npa189

I have no idea how to play him, but MMH is pretty darn cool. Really should have been in the core cast and story. Hopefully we get three more to make it feel like the ultimate DC game. Scorpion will always be a blemish though.

As much as I love MK and scorps, he really should have sat this one out. I understand Boon's love for him, but a next gen mk10 would have been better for it.

shaowebb

I got it last week. lol

I was actually amazed it took this long. I've fought a ton of Green Lanterns, tho. Ares and Hawkgirl are pretty popular too for some reason.

Both have recently started to get figured out in their tactics and tech on TYM and both are seen as pretty solid answers to a lot of the bad matchups in this game. Hawkgirl can smash Superman and in general is the safest rushdown in the game given her aerial mobility and cancels. She only suffers to very particular zoning tools and once in she doesnt' really get forced off easily like a lot of other folks who rush it down. She's harsh on wakeups with her pressure and her damage is big. Ares is a zoner with great damage in a game that favors zoning with a teleport. His Godsmack tech is some sexy damage. It took them awhile since there are easier characters, but a lot of folks seem to be pushing these...I know I've been pushing Hawkgirl for about 3 weeks after seeing what she was truly capable of.

Another on the rise as of late is Nightwing due to his setups though he greatly suffers in a lot of zoning scenarios so he may never truly take off. I thought Zod would be on the rise after his recent showings, but he tends to be a comeback character and its not a free ride. Great potential, but he takes good reads to turn into something.

tim1138

That's how I feel about MMH as well, no clue what I'm doing but the potential to be awesome is there.

Kizer

I like him too, but I don't see him as being someone I would play. As for all the DLC characters right now, the ones I like most are Batgirl and Lobo. I would play Lobo as well but I feel like he is pretty terrible.

tim1138

I like him too, but I don't see him as being someone I would play. As for all the DLC characters right now, the ones I like most are Batgirl and Lobo. I would play Lobo as well but I feel like he is pretty terrible.

I don't think I've used Lobo and Scorpion 10 times combined. I like Zod a lot but really suck with him. Batgirl became my #3 after Aquaman and Hawkgirl.

Khezu

Just some random Boon being Boon.

Ed Boon ‏@noobde 1h
Maybe its time we announce that an announce is coming that a clue to the next DLC is coming to the... OK I lost myself with that sentence.

Ed Boon ‏@noobde 1h
RT @InjusticeFan1 Hello @noobde I have a question. How's Red Hood's(Jason Todd) devlopement coming along? EB: Sounds like a trick question.

And from Yesterday.

Ed Boon ‏@noobde 30 Jul
RT @BestAlgorithm @noobde Is Power Girl a fast grappler? EB: Actually her style is more like.... WAIT A MINUTE! :mad:

Top Bottom