• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Iraq photoshop thread (the pics atleast)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shibbs

Has anybody saved this thread or the atleast pics? If so, can you post them. Those were awesome!

Like this :p

ddriraq.jpg

Thanks in advance.

shibbs

Firest0rm

shibbs said:
Has anybody saved this thread or the atleast pics? If so, can you post them. Those were awesome!

ddriraq.jpg

Thanks in advance.

shibbs

Just so everyone knows. The solider in the middle is not dancing for a foolish reason. The people around him are all dancing in a traditional Iraqi dance. Its called the Chobi. Its very similar to Greek dances, where everyone holds hands and dance in a circle in a united motion.

Fusebox

Banned
Firest0rm said:
Just so everyone knows. The solider in the middle is not dancing for a foolish reason. The people around him are all dancing in a traditional Iraqi dance. Its called the Chobi. Its very similar to Greek dances, where everyone holds hands and dance in a circle in a united motion.

It isn't foolish because it's traditional?

That dont fly! Traditions can be foolish!

shibbs said:

ddriraq.jpg

I'm not even sure why I made that one. It was for the 'Videogame characters defeat Saddam" or something like that but as you can see, there are no videogame characters anywhere in that pic. Don't know wtf I was thinking when I made it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom