• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ITT, we post pictures of our cats.

prettylily.jpg

dutch.jpg

Looking at these pictures of my cats makes me laugh every time. The top one is a little 6 pound exotic shorthair runt. She enjoys attacking the other cat, who is about 3 times her size. He's really just a gentle giant.

When they play fight it sort of always ends up with her on top of him looking like a jockey.

Thank God for cats... they cheer me up when life gets crappy.

SmokyDave

Edit: The cat above cracked me up.

SmokyDave said:
My cat Marshall, he doesn't like me going away so he tends to obstruct me packing my cases...

fm2t0i.jpg

Marshall died earlier this week from a mouth infection following an accident. Pour one out for him Cat-GAF, I'd had that little guy for more than a decade :(

Qasiel

SmokyDave said:

Marshall died earlier this week from a mouth infection following an accident. Pour one out for him Cat-GAF, I'd had that little guy for more than a decade :(

Sorry to hear about your loss, SmokyDave...

Lissar

Reluctant Member
SmokyDave said:

Oh I'm so sorry to hear that... My cat looks very similar to him. I would be crushed if she died...

Just chillin in the sun

ZFmnG.jpg

SmokyDave said:

I'm sorry about your loss, looked like a damn fine cat

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
SmokyDave said:

Sorry for your loss.

imm1s9.png

This is my cat, Steve.
I think he's sick. Not like, super sick, but noticeably less... Steve-like.
He's sleeping all the time (his usual routine is sleep all day, hunt all night) and he doesn't really get up for much unless it's moving somewhere else to sleep. He's breathing really loud, so I think there's something wrong with his nose.
Does he have a cold or something? I don't know when he goes to the vet next but I get super worried and paranoid when any of the pets are sick. :(
Do any of you guys know what's wrong?

SmokyDave said:
I'm so sorry, that must be awful... He looks like he was a beautiful kitty, too.

Chef Cat said:
imm1s9.png

This is my cat, Steve.
I think he's sick. Not like, super sick, but noticeably less... Steve-like.
He's sleeping all the time (his usual routine is sleep all day, hunt all night) and he doesn't really get up for much unless it's moving somewhere else to sleep. He's breathing really loud, so I think there's something wrong with his nose.
Does he have a cold or something? I don't know when he goes to the vet next but I get super worried and paranoid when any of the pets are sick. :(
Do any of you guys know what's wrong?

I'm so sorry, that must be awful... He looks like he was a beautiful kitty, too.

Just go to the vet with Steve. We're no trained vets so any advice would be guesswork?
Does he has a running nose? Are his eyes dirty?

Hazmat

Chef Cat said:
imm1s9.png

This is my cat, Steve.
I think he's sick.

Take Steve to a vet. If you overreact, then you wasted $50-100, and you have a healthy kitty. If not, you got your little friend some help. He's probably okay, but better safe than sorry.

Also, he's cute! Scratch him for me!

SmokyDave said:
Suck, man. I'll definitely pour one out for him.

slider

SmokyDave said:

Sorry to hear that man. Still think about my cat passing and it definitely sucks.

Flo

SmokyDave said:
So sorry for your loss :( must be horrible.

This is not my cat, but I run into her every once in a while. She's extremely cuddly.
2r5z29v.jpg

SmokyDave

Thanks for all the kind words guys, they're really appreciated.

It's remarkable how attached you get to these little bundles of fluff and claws.

ruxtpin

Banned
Decided to get in on this thread...

Here's my little girl Sophie when I got her shortly after March 2010.

0409101620.jpg

Later that year...

IMAG0001.jpg

Most recent...

IMAG0202.jpg

IMAG0203.jpg

And this is my friend's cat. She had to get the poor thing shaved. lol

IMAG0197.jpg

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
mickcenary said:
314450_10150285714452256_599027255_8406620_6236610_n.jpg

That gunk on her left eye is the product of some sort of permanent conjunctivitis. My poor little kitty :(.

Beautiful cat. Eye Envy works great for the staining around the eyes. I use it on my Himalayan cuz her eyes run.

b0EdO.jpg

qXlvJ.jpg

Mik2121

My girlfriend's cat. She has two, but only one of them likes to have photos taken :p

h4tpq.gif

Took it with the 3DS, lol.

This is the other:

jGLS0.gif

Hopefully I don't cause any headache to you guys.

Hazmat said:
Take Steve to a vet. If you overreact, then you wasted $50-100, and you have a healthy kitty. If not, you got your little friend some help. He's probably okay, but better safe than sorry.

Also, he's cute! Scratch him for me!
I will. We were going to take him today, I asked yesterday so if anyone had an idea I'd at least know what was going on. He's going tomorrow hopefully, since it was closed today. He's so skinny. :(

Davedough

NcNXc.jpg

CAT FIGHT!

(you will now read the rest of this post in the voice of UFC announcer, Bruce Buffer)

In the Blue Corner. Fighting out of Inwood, West Virginia and weighing in at 18.3 lbs wearing black and white it's Sumo!

FIGHTING! out of the Red Corner all the way from Prescott Valley, Arizona and weighing in at a scant 7.2 lbs wearing all grey is Indy!

These are my two boys. They wrestle pretty relentlessly. Oddly enough, Sumo being twice his size is most often the loser in these bouts as made obvious by his sissy boy whining he does when he's had enough.

beautiful_by_icedoesnthelp-d2zra7a.jpg

This is my cat (I call her Kitty). Shes about 7 years old and 20+ pounds. Though you can't see it, she has one fang thats longer than the other, which makes it stick out of her mouth. I think its adorable.

Blackheim

Preparing to yawn:
gD3Vq.jpg

Caught playing w/controller:
6ffGA.jpg

With one of HIS toys that he never plays with:
4BoYQ.jpg

Camera shy and getting kitty litter everywhere:
QZmBE.jpg

"Haven't you taken enough pictures yet?!":
GBKnn.jpg

Took Steve to the vet today. He had a fever of 105.5. He also has an abscess in his neck, so he can't swallow food, so we have to feed him with a syringe thing. He got water injected into him, so he has lumps all over him. He's a very miserable kitty. :(
---
JetBlackPanda, your kitty is adorable! So cute. :)

Zoe

Chef Cat said:
Took Steve to the vet today. He had a fever of 105.5. He also has an abscess in his neck, so he can't swallow food, so we have to feed him with a syringe thing. He got water injected into him, so he has lumps all over him. He's a very miserable kitty. :(

Did they say what's causing all of it? :(

Zoe said:
Did they say what's causing all of it? :(
I have no idea, my mom just said something about an abscess in his neck. She took him when I was at school, and she didn't really explain. I just assumed it was because of that.

Here's my boyfriend's cat Alfie, lookin' like a BOSS.

6153617612_6132489131_z.jpg

6153617004_576201d526_z.jpg

He's little and was front declawed by his evil previous owner, but he doesn't take shit from anyone. He loooooves to get my cat, Galileo, mad to the point where Galileo will chase him through the apartment. It's really funny, except when they decide to do it at 3AM.

Chef Cat said:
stevefeelingbetter.png

Here's Steve again, feeling a lot better, and attacking everything for no reason again! :)

It's good to hear that he's alright, but he won't eat my soul if I stare too long at this picture, will he?

Here's a pic from a few years ago of my cat Zed playing with our then-kitten Lily (Zed's the big black-and-white one):

20z2qt0.jpg

Poor Zed got bit by a neighborhood cat. We didn't notice the wound for a few days, and it got rather infected. Got him right to the vet, and they basically harpooned him:

k9urya.jpg

The "harpoon" is actually a drain for the cyst. After a few days of draining + antibiotics, they simply pulled out the drain and things healed right up. This was done a couple weeks ago, and he's feeling MUCH better now (if still looking odd for being partially shaved).

Zoe

Playing with a new DSLR... still have much to learn >_<

NeLRn.jpg

Fiona was a good girl today, got her teeth cleaned this morning but she's okay~ =^.^=

Some new pics of the kids

This morning, Mandy (the grey female) pooped soft and sat on it or something. I had to shower her butt. Just after breakfast.

DISGUSTING.

Schrade

J. M. Romeo said:
This morning, Mandy (the grey female) pooped soft and sat on it or something. I had to shower her butt. Just after breakfast.

DISGUSTING.
She probably had a poop stuck in on her butt or didn't like the feeling of it. Try to find a skidmark somewhere in your place where she dragged her butt on your carpet or something to get it off.

Schrade said:
She probably had a poop stuck in on her butt or didn't like the feeling of it. Try to find a skidmark somewhere in your place where she dragged her butt on your carpet or something to get it off.

I was lucky and got her right after the deed, so I was able to wipe her with wet wipes before going to work and gave her a shower in the evening.

Such a dense cat ._______.

Top Bottom