• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ITT, we post pictures of our cats.

y5q2E.jpg

Wut? Is that a...baby doll? lol

Some...?

Have to admit, I'm more of a dog person, but cats are insanely funny and cute at times. I wouldn't mind one myself, I grew up with one and I kind of miss having one around.

My girl just took a great pic of 3 of our cats sitting in 1 tiny spot of sunlight.
The great thing about it is they normally dont get along at all.
Wil get it of her phone when she gets back from work.

Here is new photo of Wilma, my 20 year old kitty. She is losing sight in her left eye, losing weight and now has kidney disease. But she still follow me around and "takes care" of me when I get off work. I have a broken leg and she is always touching it with her paw to make sure I am ok. Goddamn I love this cat. I hoping for a few more years with her but every day is a blessing. My mom's cat lived to 25, so there is hope!

IMAG0281.jpg

Kammie

Here is new photo of Wilma, my 20 year old kitty. She is losing sight in her left eye, losing weight and now has kidney disease. But she still follow me around and "takes care" of me when I get off work. I have a broken leg and she is always touching it with her paw to make sure I am ok. Goddamn I love this cat. I hoping for a few more years with her but every day is a blessing. My mom's cat lived to 25, so there is hope!
20 years is a long time. The bond between you two must be really strong--no wonder she's worried about your leg! Hope things work out as best as they can for you.

Here's some newer pics of mine, Yuna and Coco. Just treated them to some tuna... the younger one (Coco) was gobbling everything up while Yuna looked on miserably, so I had to feed them in different rooms. lol

GybaF.jpg

9dyYQ.jpg

In the second pic there's a box I cut a hole into for Yuna to sleep in. It survived for over a year in pristine shape, and the other day I just woke up to find that Coco had mangled it like this!

I think this thread needs more cat action. :)

Here is ChairmanMeow. He was an asshole to be sure, but also the most blobby cat I've ever known.

mN5zdl.jpg

BbYxzl.jpg

(And don't worry, he's not dead, he's just off killing pigeons in some else's yard now.)

Here is the last photo of our kitty Wilma. She passed away on July 5th after 20 wonderful years.While she was sick for a while, she did not suffer and she let us know it was time to go. It is still so hard to think about, as I literally had her for half of my life! Wilma was the best, most loving, easy going, cat I have ever known. She will be profoundly missed. This photo is of her doing her favorite pastime (aside from greeting us at the door every day or giving me love punches to the face), sitting at the window soaking up the sun.

IMAG0295.jpg

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
Here is the last photo of our kitty Wilma. She passed away on July 5th after 20 wonderful years.While she was sick for a while, she did not suffer and she let us know it was time to go. It is still so hard to think about, as I literally had her for half of my life! Wilma was the best, most loving, easy going, cat I have ever known. She will be profoundly missed. This photo is of her doing her favorite pastime (aside from greeting us at the door every day or giving me love punches to the face), sitting at the window soaking up the sun.

That made me sad. :( Beautiful cat, sorry for your loss. I hope I'm lucky enough to have as many years with mine.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
I love this thread so much.

edit: I'm so sorry Darth Pinche :(

slider

Sorry to hear that Darth Pinche. They truly are such cool creatures. I've just got a kitten and, despite being bonkers, he's as loveable as can be (whilst I wait to be reunited with my pooch).

Inanna

Not pure anymore!
Sorry to hear about your cat Darth Pinchers. :( Its really hard losing a pet!

And cute kitty pictures everyone!

Our Scottish Fold, Lily, at about 3 months old:
409476_3101220002332_1372731765_n.jpg

And here she is now, in a new home, posing for the camera in her house:
314790_3897330544598_1512736512_n.jpg

Apologies for the picture quality, no good camera unfortunately! Loving all the other pics :D

Top Bottom