• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ITT, we post pictures of our cats.

Leeness

My beautiful aminal. <3

gMlg4.jpg

LH6hY.jpg

kerXh.jpg

iO11A.jpg

:D

Schrade

Thanks for sharing your cats, everyone. I'm still healing from having to put down both of my cats due to cancer over the last few years :(

Fuck cancer.

Dang, she's nearly 20 and still jumping on tables? Some great genes in that one. Great name too.

In the last couple of years she's needed to get up on a chair first, and she's very careful when getting back down (she hurt her leg a few years ago and I think it still bothers her a bit), but as long as she keeps jumping on shit and staying active, I'm happy. Can't stand thinking about how old she is.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Our two cats. Honey on the left, Milky on the right.

354_1050831625021_4999_n.jpg
Hello, Honey and Milky, you're both sooo cute &#9829;

My name is Bamse :3 This is what I look like when I'm happy:

66AGE.jpg

This is what I look like when I'm dreamy:

oz2WX.jpg

This is what I look like when I'm caught off-guard:

BBYwO.jpg

And this is what I look like when I don't want your attention!

u4pxS.jpg

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?

Yoshichan

8lWmi.jpg

(That's my third and last cat &#9829;)

Collete

6CptV.jpg

txt19.jpg

x2Ws4.jpg

Tiger, aka Kitty (clever no?)
I'm not exactly sure how old he is, but I'd say safe guess is 12-14 years old. He used to belong to our neighbor's but they were jerks and abandoned him. He comes to our house and stays with us majority of the day. He goes out occasionally to enjoy the weather and does his business and comes back inside 30 minutes later. He's a nice cat over all just not when he tries to trip us to feed him.

JdFoX187

Banned

My female, Leia, when she first had her kittens.

Luke, my asshole male who loves to sit in the sink, even though he hates water. And a second shot of him from winter when he was curled up in a blanket.

Runt, the literal runt of Leia's litter. But he's such a loveable cat now.

Leia on the left and Luke on the right. In the middle is Chester, a cat I've been boarding for a friend. He's gone now though, back to his home.

ThankeeSai

Our cat, Peppa (named by my daughter, after Peppa Pig). AKA - Peppa Potts, AKA - Mrs Pottsworth.

peppa2.jpg

peppa.jpg

She's not really one for being picked up and she'll rarely sit with anyone other than my wife, she does however love being made a fuss of and she makes some very funny sounds when you call her.

freshair

All I have are instagram pics, sorry.

This is Rory Gilmore. She talks all day, doesn't like to sit on anyone's lap and doesn't cuddle.

73bee61ca08311e1a8761231381b4856_7.jpg

10010aec7e0f11e1a9f71231382044a1_7.jpg

23e479886cc911e1a87612313804ec91_7.jpg

d0a20b38f0ca11e19cf61231381321cd_7.jpg

dfc37766b04011e1989612313815112c_7.jpg

Aiii

So not worth it

She remains determined. After one year of trying. I wonder if one day she'll succeed (or realise there's an opening at the top she can pry open easily with her nails). Well, I guess she also needs to overcome her fear of water. But hey, I can appreciate the determination. Kinda rooting for her. Heh.

Yoshichan

So much hair! I love my cats, but if either of them was this long-haired, I think I'd go crazy trying to vacuum up the excess hair every day.
:D I have three of those long haired cats!

Shiv47

We just got the first of two kittens, coming after our 16 year old cat Cooper died earlier this year. Going to be very different having kittens. Anyway, this is Stoker (we've named all our cats after writers). In between hiding behind our couch, he came out long enough for a picture:

cjkeats

These guys are my Aunt and Uncles cats, whom I live with while I go to university:
This is Rex. He's afraid of everything, including his shadow, but if you scratch him above the butt, he'll be your best friend.

This is Nick. He's loud obnoxious, and only pays attention to you when there's no one else around. Complete opposite of his brother Rex.

And this is my pride and joy, left back home with mom. His name is Cosmo, he was found in a bag washed up under a bridge with some other kittens. He's the most loveable, hyper, playful cat I've ever met, and he's just the best. I miss him so much.

Fiona will be losing her fangs today :(
(and looking at this picture I can see how they're chipped now)

Anybody else have to do that? How was the recovery?

My cat Galileo had several cracked and infected teeth when I adopted him. Luckily, the rescue I got him from paid for the entire procedure to have them removed. I think he had his two top canines and 3 back molars removed. The doctor that did the extractions said one was so infected that he flinched when she removed the tooth, even though he was under anesthesia. That kind of broke my heart. :(

Luckily, he recovered really well. We had to give him antibiotics twice a day for a couple weeks, but that was it. He bounced back really quickly and has no issues eating dry food. The only side effect is sometimes he'll drool when he's asleep, but that's kind of cute in a gross way.

Overall I think its really made an improvement in his quality of life. He seemed ok before, but since he's had his teeth fixed he's become even more active and silly, and way more chatty. He's super talkative now. He's like a new cat. I know it's not cheap to have it done and it can seem weird to spend money on dental work for a cat, but I think it can really help them feel better.

Top Bottom