• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

J-Stars Victory Vs.+ website open, new English character trailers

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Well, according the Project X Zone 2 leak the Europe release date of J-Stars was announced at the same conference. Which is supposedly June 26th.

If it's true then maybe the US will get something close to it or even before.
Perhaps the US will be June 23 or 30. Either way, nice to know it'll most likely be June or early July for the US.

We should be getting an announcement soon if we're indeed getting the game in June (maybe new characters too?).

With how excited Namco is with bringing this game to the west I'm surprised they're hyping the crap out of it.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I'm still kind of hoping they'll translate that pre-order booklet Japan got.

...also now that I think about it, considering Godzilla is getting PS4 exclusive content, I wonder if the same will happen for this. Part of me wouldn't mind since I'd love to get a PS4 eventually when I have the funds, but considering I'm still deciding between Vita for portability or PS3 for better graphics, I don't know if I want to wait until I get a PS4 to play this.

I'm still kind of hoping they'll translate that pre-order booklet Japan got.

...also now that I think about it, considering Godzilla is getting PS4 exclusive content, I wonder if the same will happen for this. Part of me wouldn't mind since I'd love to get a PS4 eventually when I have the funds, but considering I'm still deciding between Vita for portability or PS3 for better graphics, I don't know if I want to wait until I get a PS4 to play this.

On top of Street Fighter 5, J-Stars made me pull the trigger to get a PS4. Looks to be the best version.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Yeah, made the new thread since it was a bunch of new info. But yay for the date being one of my guesses.

Also nice to see we're getting a pre-order bonus. Not sure if it's the same book that Japan got.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
New trailers:

One Piece
Yu Yu Hakusho vs. Saint Seiya

Also, it seems the pre-order bonus in the UK is called the "Guidebook Edition"....yet it's still not up on sites like game.co.uk, GameStop, or Amazon. Anyone have a guess as to if that might be a hint to which book we're getting that Japan got?

Nightbird

New trailers:

One Piece
Yu Yu Hakusho vs. Saint Seiya

Also, it seems the pre-order bonus in the UK is called the "Guidebook Edition"....yet it's still not up on sites like game.co.uk, GameStop, or Amazon. Anyone have a guess as to if that might be a hint to which book we're getting that Japan got?

I went to Gamestop today to pre-order the Game (Vita Version), and they told me that i will getting a "80-Page Manga Book" too, don't know what that means though

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
The One Piece roster just really bugs me...

I mean, unlike most of the other series it's still going, but I don't like the selection of two dudes who only recently in the grand-scheme of the story became relevant, or even existed.

Ace is okay, but I think it would've been better to have one of the big classic villains like Buggy or Crocodile, or one of the other crew-mates.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I THINK some of the roster was chosen via popularity contest, hence why some of the One Piece roster is....weird. Heck, strange how none of the other crew even made it as support.

Still not available for pre-order in Canada yet. :(

As for the One Piece roster, Ace and Hancock are really popular (6th and 10th in the most recent popularity poll). Akainu is all the way at number 47. I guess everyone just really wanted to kick his ass for what he did.

Top Bottom