• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jake Gyllenhaal Obsession +1 (gayming-age)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suerte

splooge.jpg

splooge2.jpg

splooge3.jpg

splooge4.jpg

splooge5.jpg

splooge7.jpg

splooge6.jpg

*splooge*

karasu

Whyd oe sit seem like all this guy does lately is photo spreads? Damn you make a solid movie like Donnie Darko, and then a long trail of suck and photo shoots.

Suerte

OmniGamer said:
Sorry...the guy looks like he was slapped with a canned Ham made from a retarded pig.

I'd probably say that about most of the guys you like.... from what I remember of you posting before.

OmniGamer said:
You remeber wrong then...

Gayming Age shouldn't be divided. There are too few of us to go around causing corruption within the ranks. It's bad enough we have to sit through so many half naked women. So take what you can get or post other men more often. Don't complain.

OmniGamer

Suerte said:
Nah, I remember thinking I didn't like ANY of them. They were all pumped up muscle latino type, right?

Not all...and how were they any more "pumped up" than these Jake pics? I guess they just don't fit into the "white ideal". Possible thread hijack in 5...4...3...

OmniGamer

DarthWufei said:
Gayming Age shouldn't be divided. There are too few of us to go around causing corruption within the ranks. It's bad enough we have to sit through so many half naked women. So take what you can get or post other men more often. Don't complain.

...take what I can get? Is that to imply i need to thrive on man-pics posted on the Off-topic offshoot of a videogaming forum? I *heart* humor.

OmniGamer said:
...take what I can get? Is that to imply i need to thrive on man-pics posted on the Off-topic offshoot of a videogaming forum? I *heart* humor.

No, I'm implying that you need to stop complaining with just rude remarks and just post what you like instead. I'd like to see more pics for us in general, not just see people nitpick at ones posted. I have similar tastes as you and would like to see you post more of that, but I also like what Suerte posts as well.

bogg

He looks good, have a nice body, and I like his sense of humor. If I were gay i'll be all over him. But damn his sister is one fine looking female. Not to mention his gf. I LOVE YOU KRISTIN!

Suerte

bogg said:
He looks good, have a nice body, and I like his sense of humor. If I were gay i'll be all over him. But damn his sister is one fine looking female. Not to mention his gf. I LOVE YOU KRISTIN!

If only there were more posts like this :p Go team!

OmniGamer

DarthWufei said:
No, I'm implying that you need to stop complaining with just rude remarks and just post what you like instead. I'd like to see more pics for us in general, not just see people nitpick at ones posted. I have similar tastes as you and would like to see you post more of that, but I also like what Suerte posts as well.

I don't particularly feel like going through my hard drive and selecting pictures to upload and host right now...i did that in one of the other threads a while back as mentioned by Suerte. Btw, did I complain? Did I say anything to or about the thread starter? No....I commented on Jake and Jake only(oh, and one fictitous pig). And also, there is no "us"...it's annoying when str8 guys lump all gay guys together and thing they all dress,act,talk, the same way and enjoy the same things, and it's annoying when gay guys try to create this faux gay brotherhood.

Lastly, EVERYTHING posted here is nitpicked....hardware stats, sales charts, screenshots, sodas, burgers, movie earnings, etc. Hardly any thread becomes a unanimous splooge-fest.

Suerte

OmniGamer said:
I don't particularly feel like going through my hard drive and selecting pictures to upload and host right now...i did that in one of the other threads a while back as mentioned by Suerte. Btw, did I complain? Did I say anything to or about the thread starter? No....I commented on Jake and Jake only(oh, and one fictitous pig). And also, there is no "us"...it's annoying when str8 guys lump all gay guys together and thing they all dress,act,talk, the same way and enjoy the same things, and it's annoying when gay guys try to create this faux gay brotherhood.

Lastly, EVERYTHING posted here is nitpicked....hardware stats, sales charts, screenshots, sodas, burgers, movie earnings, etc. Hardly any thread becomes a unanimous splooge-fest.

ONE OF US! ONE OF US! ONE OF US!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom