• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January WrassleGAF |OT| Rocky Road to Wrestle Kingdom Starts Now

sue29fa.gif

zychi

Banned
Indies... ugh.

This ain't the indies man.

This theme song would be good for TNA, but this is the WWE. The grandest stage of them all.
IF YA SMELLLLLALALALALALALALALA!

BRRRRRRRRAHHH DUN DUNA DUN! dun duna dun!

SOS! akeajoti! SOS!

generic rock music for the shield, barret, orton, cody rhodes

its 2013!

Pavaloo

As much as I dislike current John Cena, I still think his current theme is one of the best wrestling themes of all time. Those horns.

Kyoufu

CoP is perfect for him if he's intending on killing crowd excitement whenever he makes his entrance.

Perfect for him my ass... nobody would miss this theme if he changed it back.

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
Considering how many bands CM Punk is friends with, you think he would have one of them to write a custom song for him.

Indies... ugh.

This ain't the indies man.

This theme song would be good for TNA, but this is the WWE. The grandest stage of them all.

We wouldn't even be able to hear it played if it was TNA. Such awful audio production.

Carnby

And what has Ziggler done in the last two years since he sniffed Edge's WHC?

Fuck all is what. Dude has been treading water and WWE sure ain't gonna pull the trigger.

I couldn't agree more. The guy is on the verge of winning the strap, and the bookers insist he loses every week on every show.

Cult Of Personality goes along with Punk so well. Plus the static at the start gets you instantly ready and pumped for Punk.

"I exploit you... still you love me... I'm everything you wanna be... oh... I'm the Cult Of Personality. The Cult of Personality. The Cult Of Personality."

So good.

strobogo

Banned
If you've been convinced that liking Goldberg is a guilty pleasure, you've been brainwashed. Goldberg is awesome. Super jacked intense dude who throws guys around like they ain't shit and spears the fuck out everyone? How do you NOT like that? Just like when Brock showed up and was just throwing dudes around and fucking them up and leaving. That shit is awesome.

Omega

Banned
IF YA SMELLLLLALALALALALALALALA!

BRRRRRRRRAHHH DUN DUNA DUN! dun duna dun!

SOS! akeajoti! SOS!

generic rock music for the shield, barret, orton, cody rhodes

its 2013!

yeah Punk would be the same

only his theme would start off saying its clobberin time

it's the modern wwe theme blueprint. I really hope someone doesn't get paid for this shit because it seems all they do is go on youtube, type in "rock music", go to filter and choose the one that's least played, slap the superstars saying in the front of the song and call it a day.

Pavaloo

CoP is perfect for him if he's intending on killing crowd excitement whenever he makes his entrance.

Perfect for him my ass... nobody would miss this theme if he changed it back.

Look in my eeeyyyyeeess, what do you seee?

That song is honestly something I find synonymous with CM Punk now. It's awesome.

As much as I dislike current John Cena, I still think his current theme is one of the best wrestling themes of all time. Those horns.
True, Cena's theme is pretty iconic and it stands out among the crowd, as you said, Those horns.

Having played WWE 13's Universe mode for 2 hours, Having Wade Barrett's theme song stuck in your head is a punishment no man should endure.

I've heard it enough that "I just don't care anymore"

Nelo Ice

Banned
Damn wish I got tickets to this show, going to Raw 2 years ago was so much fun. Also that wrasslegaf sign is gonna be on TV all night.

Top Bottom