• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January WrassleGAF |OT| Rocky Road to Wrestle Kingdom Starts Now

Pimpwerx

When did the Rock start doing this repeating himself stuff in his promos? I don't remember him talking like that back in his prime. I don't even remember him talking like that when he returned with the boots to asses shit. PEACE.

Kyoufu

You know what's sad and funny at the same time?

We hate Rock's shitty ass cheesy promos.

Yet everyone else fucking loves that shit.

Vickie needed theme music just for the purposes of her music hitting after that line.

Is there something to that? Why she still doesn't have a theme? I could kind of understand it when she was just starting with the company as her role didn't really need one but she's been a bonafide on-screen character for years now.

Ithil

iZBFvUcv9UZ0u.gif

Cena address the WWE Universe about nothing in particular.

UberTag

Is there something to that? Why she still doesn't have a theme? I could kind of understand it when she was just starting with the company as her role didn't really need one but she's been a bonafide on-screen character for years now.
Vickie's entrance theme = "EXCUSE ME!" <piped in boos>

That's all she needs.

"Winner headlines Wrestlemania."

I thought winner just got to guarantee a spot on Wrestlemania? So winner of the Royal Rumble is going to main-event Wrestlemania? Welp. John Cena winning the Royal Rumble I guess...

somedevil

You've been apologizing for the WWE since 07. I haven't forgotten that.

lol, should I be happy or frighten that you think you know my posting history. I didn't start posting in 07 but keep telling yourself that.

I just feel sorry for you that you take this show so seriously.

UberTag

lol, should I be happy or frighten that you think you know my posting history. I didn't start posting in 07 but keep telling yourself that.

I just feel sorry for you that you take this show so seriously.
If I took this show seriously, I'd be watching it right now instead of at work making the monehs.
Clearly you are misinformed.

Top Bottom