• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January WrassleGAF |OT| Rocky Road to Wrestle Kingdom Starts Now

UberTag

See, GAF? This is why I don't watch RAW. I didn't need to witness Cesaro jobbing to the RKO-out-of-nowhere.

I can simply pretend it didn't happen.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
How many people were ACTUALLY expecting Cesaro to win? Let alone have the fastest time?

Why does it work in extreme? Why can't people just be upset that the finish was lame? It's just like, of course Dolph lost to the FU, but when the story telling is so bad it makes you wonder why wrestlers don't spend the whole match trying to go for finishers since it's one hit kill.

I wonder who they're gonna get to induct Foley? Probably Rock, but I'd love it if they got someone like Terry Funk to do it.

Oh look, a Shield promo. What else is on?

smr00

Banned
I wonder which of them sits in a room editing the videos. Rollins looks like a man who knows Adobe Premiere.
How do you think he got a relatively big role on RAW? Because he does all WWE editing when he doesn't wrestle.

Terry Funk.
Aww man.. He would start crying, Foley would start crying then i would start crying.

I don't know if i could handle that many feels.

That isn't the problem but the fact that Orton, Cena, and probably Sheamus are going to be on some sort of winning streak on tv is quite annoying.

Orton hasn't been protected anywhere like he has been in the past. There's a rumble this weekend and they're trying to make him look credible. Not to mention most the match was Cesaro dominating Orton.

People get way too upset about wins and loses. What matters is how good someone looks in the match. No one looked bad in that match and Orton should go over before the Rumble.

BlazinAm

The same people that did not expect Wade Barret pin Orton last week.

Truth.

Orton hasn't been protected anywhere like he has been in the past. There's a rumble this weekend and they're trying to make him look credible. Not to mention most the match was Cesaro dominating Orton.

People get way too upset about wins and loses. What matters is how good someone looks in the match. No one looked bad in that match and Orton should go over before the Rumble.

I sort of agree but win/loses should be a metric that should matter, if not then the product is just unfortunately everything is below Cena and i think that should not be the case.

It's seriously time to take the next step with The Shield

I presume thats what the promo is initiating. They need a meaty feud to sink their teeth in. I would say championship chasing but the midcard belts are held by heels, so that idea kind of goes out. Other than a strong showing at the Rumble, I think Shield is gonna be feuding with some main eventers with nothing to do for the wrestlemania tag match.

Toki767

I presume thats what the promo is initiating. They need a meaty feud to sink their teeth in. I would say championship chasing but the midcard belts are held by heels, so that idea kind of goes out. Other than a strong showing at the Rumble, I think Shield is gonna be feuding with some main eventers with nothing to do for the wrestlemania tag match.

They'll probably face Team Hell No for the tag belts at Mania and have some sort of Freebirds style rules for their title defenses.

smr00

Banned
I love that Big Show always shows up right as i need a smoke, it's like he knows that i need to take a break to smoke and use the bathroom so he shows up so i won't miss anything.

Funk makes the most sense. Snow is still on that TNA payroll, is he not?
I think Snow is.. But then again i thought Dreamer was he showed up on RAW.

I would love to have Funk introduce him, i think he should. If Funk can't or they don't use Funk i think they will use Taker.

Top Bottom