• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January WrassleGAF |OT| Rocky Road to Wrestle Kingdom Starts Now

Toki767

Actually, Ryback will probably win Beat The Clock and choose #1 with his excuse being so he can guarantee getting a shot at The Shield.

zychi

Banned
i can totally see punk v rock happening before the rumble. punk retaining, and rock or cena winning the rumble. thus keeping the "twice in a lifetime" crap match as the main event.

i dont expect wwe to do the right thing and have a youngn win the rumble. i do expect
punk to lose to rock, but he'll retain via lesnar interference or something stupid happening like ryback.

gurudyne

Good, a Cesaro match to cleanse the palette. If we can squeeze in Punk's promo and DBry into the next half hour, I can call it quits early.

Lol 4 minutes of commercial for three minutes of match.

UberTag

Actually, Ryback will probably win Beat The Clock and choose #1 with his excuse being so he can guarantee getting a shot at The Shield.
We need to make a drinking game out the Rumble match on Sunday.
Take a shot after every Ryback elimination.
Seeing how he'll be beating Kane's record we should all get plenty hammered.

Doombear

Stream own again Rig Drivin' Sunflower? =(

Gotta stay out of this thread for another few hours, as RAW isn't on for 2.5 more for me.

Toki767

i can totally see punk v rock happening before the rumble. punk retaining, and rock or cena winning the rumble. thus keeping the "twice in a lifetime" crap match as the main event.

i dont expect wwe to do the right thing and have a youngn win the rumble. i do expect
punk to lose to rock, but he'll retain via lesnar interference or something stupid happening like ryback.

The stupid thing is that they're bringing in The Rock solely as a way to try to get Cena more over if he beats him at Mania. They should be using him to get Punk over by letting Punk beat Rock at the Rumble and then drop it at Elimination Chamber if they still want Cena to win at Mania.

We need to make a drinking game out the Rumble match on Sunday.
Take a shot after every Ryback elimination.
Seeing how he'll be beating Kane's record we should all get plenty hammered.

By the time the record is broken i'll hopefully be too merry to be miserable about it, pure genius.

The stupid thing is that they're bringing in The Rock solely as a way to try to get Cena more over if he beats him at Mania. They should be using him to get Punk over by letting Punk beat Rock at the Rumble and then drop it at Elimination Chamber if they still want Cena to win at Mania.

Fuck that, I don't want Punk to win.

smr00

Banned
I found you mr GAF.
CKKASdJ.jpg
Yeah it's a shitty picture taken from an ipad because i have a even shittier phone camera.

Top Bottom