• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January WrassleGAF |OT| Rocky Road to Wrestle Kingdom Starts Now

They've got NO long-term plan with Maddox do they? Not that I expect they have one for most things. Maddox doing odd jobs here and there could be fun.

Omega

Banned
that whole 5 minutes mad me laugh, despite being pointless

Ryder jobs like no other.
A wild Maddox appears
Shoe gets mad when people what him

UberTag

Brad Maddox is what Vince thinks Miz is.
We need a Miz vs. Mad Ox feud.
Loser gets to be the other guy's lackey.
Alex Riley should pop up for a segment and laugh. Then cry because he's not on TV any more even though his entrance theme is pretty sweet.

Maddox is like an even worse version of Miz (if such a thing is even possible), AKA a fucking douche. Don't know what you guys see in him. I can't wait for WrassleGAF to inevitably turn on him lol.

Kyoufu

Maddox is like an even worse version of Miz (if such a thing is even possible), AKA a fucking douche. Don't know what you guys see in him. I can't wait for WrassleGAF to inevitably turn on him lol.

Nah Maddox is better than Miz.

Miz is a Jersey Shore character.

Maddox has potential.

Ithil

A heel that's a douchebag? Where's the problem?

Well... to be honest... is Brad Maddox over with anyone other than smarks? :p

I haven't seen anyone other than WrassleGAF praise Maddox.

Miz does have some fans.

Either way, a Miz|Maddox fued or even team would be amazing.

I see practically any wrestling site online praising him. This is like when people were hyped for Ambrose debuting, and every site had detractors that claimed that individual place was the only one hyped about Ambrose.

Maddox will be a WrassleGAF darling for the foreseeable future, Del Rio the the guy that will be turned on next

We need to lend Heath Slater all our power against Ryback

\
PMSTwin.png
/

Top Bottom