• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January WrassleGAF |OT| Rocky Road to Wrestle Kingdom Starts Now

gurudyne

Maddox is like an even worse version of Miz (if such a thing is even possible), AKA a fucking douche. Don't know what you guys see in him. I can't wait for WrassleGAF to inevitably turn on him lol.

It's wrestling. Nothing wrong with being a douche (on camera) as long as you can sell it. Miz can't. Miz rates about an awkward fifth grader in acting ability whereas Mad Ox...so smooth.

zychi

Banned
heyman half ass pretending to reuse his phone. i will buy a punk shirt and a im a paul heyman guy shirt if maddox screws rock out of wwe title win

krae_man

I don't think Ryback is going to win Beat the Clock. All 3 shield members are going to already be in the ring when Ryback enters. Maybe even just them. Edit: LOL He's not even in a beat the clock match.

strobogo

Banned
If Ryder is so upset with his position, he should ask for his release. He'll for sure have a spot in TNA and Japan. He'll have a feud with Robbie E, get Hogan and Sting to fist pump with him, and then complain on Twitter that he isn't headlining PPVs.

Top Bottom