• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January WrassleGAF |OT| Rocky Road to Wrestle Kingdom Starts Now

I think something like Ziggler holding the belt belt for less than a day was worse than a week long Russo reign.

That and the awful reign by The Great Khali.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
You guys are just making me upset :(

Seriously though, the WHC belt is a belt built to look good for a long time. I don't think it can be topped.

You guys are just making me upset :(

Seriously though, the WHC belt is a belt built to look good for a long time. I don't think it can be topped.
The truth hurts, Sunflower.

And I agree about the look of the belt. The Big Gold Belt™ looks way better than Cena's Belt.™
Good Guy Dave Arquette. Kane would never give money away and thinks charity only rewards freeloaders.
I can get behind this train of thought. Should be Downright Decent Dave, or something.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Heh, the WWE Jerk of the Month belt looks good:

X2HhlAH.jpg

Pretty sure they do consider the WHC as the old belt still.

They've got whole DVD sets about it with HHH jerking off over how much it meant to him to be wearing the same belt Ric had etc.

You know even they must consider it important for Vince to allow anything to do with WCW still have relevance.

Hightower

Banned

They've got whole DVD sets about it with HHH jerking off over how much it meant to him to be wearing the same belt Ric had etc.

You know even they must consider it important for Vince to allow anything to do with WCW still have relevance.

It's the belt HHH is gushing over... but it doesnt share the lineage.

http://www.wwe.com/classics/titlehistory/worldheavyweight

Even the WWEs site starts it's lineage with HHH in 02

strobogo

Banned

They've gone back and forth on it a few times. At the start they made it clear it was the same physical belt only, and that the lineage was new. Then shortly after they talked about it like it was the NWA/WCW Championship. Then it was back to a new belt started in 2002. Then it kind of flipped back and forth depending on who was the champion and who was calling a match.

Enfinit

NXT will hold an 8-man tournament this weekend and the winner will get a spot in the Rumble. I like this idea. The competitors are Corey Graves, Oliver Grey, Luke Harper, Xavier Woods, Conor O'Brien, Adrian Neville, Bo Dallas and Leo Kruger.

I'd put my money on Leo Kruger. He's been traveling and doing house shows for a while now. Plus he's nearly perfected his gimmick.

DKehoe

Alright, Rumble is almost here so yet another update on GAF Rumble participants.

Currently it's:

DKehoe, Sunflower, Linkified, G-Fex, Guzim, Bootaaay, A Pretty Panda, Entropia, Jamie OD, RBH, SousedLouse, strobogo, Aiii, Judderman, Dork Knight, somedevil, Parallax, Frackh, Net_Wrecker, Professor Beef, Ithil, Laserfrog, Reneledarker, Mr. Sandman, BillRiccio, DMczaf, Ultratech, Jeff Albertson, mechashiva, Shark Johnson, Mr. Luchador, Killing_Joke, KenOD, Kyoufu, El Pescado, jred2k, Str0ngStyle, mrboo001, Enfinit, Mr. Sam, tm24, Penguin, LoserMakesGood, Chico Terry, akskiller, slightconfuse, HarryDemeanor, jmdajr, BIONIC-ARRRMMM!!, Nocturnowl, Matthew Gallant, MightyHealthy, Anth0ny, funkystudent, friskykillface, Darth Sonik, UberTag, TangMeng, Frustrated_Grunt, McNei1y, noclevername620, mtsmylie, B M ARAGON, Clint Beastwood, Htown, psycho17, Speedy Blue Dude, ghostmind, Sabucin, TOM f'N CRUISE

If you want in, or if you have said you want in but aren't on that list yet PM me I've managed to see a few people in the thread saying they want in but I haven't been on much recently because of a new job so if you do say in here there is a really good chance I won't see it.

I'll be drawing the numbers on Sunday.

JBL always mentions the old stuff, "HES A FORMER US TITLE WINNER, COLE" or "THE GIANT WON THE WHC IN HIS FIRST MATCH AGAINST HULK HOGAN MICHAEL SHOW HIM SOME RESPECT" etc lol - I wonder if they get annoyed or no one is really listening enough to care.

Top Bottom