• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January WrassleGAF |OT| Rocky Road to Wrestle Kingdom Starts Now

Jamie OD

Keep an eye out for EITA, the stuff I've seen from him before he left Japan has been pretty good and he's gotten some nice reviews for his recent matches.

Ithil

I'm honestly baffled how Miz hasn't figured out how to be a babyface. He has the catchphrases already, all you have to do is say them enough and you'll be over
Ryback
. They are trying their best to force feed us that he's should be liked and no one buys it.

And I'm one of the rare few around here who actually like the Miz, but he is just terrible at this face thing. It's funny too because Del Rio mastered it in like 30 seconds. One week he's running over Santa Claus and the next week he's fucking crowd pleaser extraordinaire.

Del Rio was a face in Mexico for like 8 years, he knows this shit.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I'm honestly baffled how Miz hasn't figured out how to be a babyface. He has the catchphrases already, all you have to do is say them enough and you'll be over
Ryback
. They are trying their best to force feed us that he's should be liked and no one buys it.

And I'm one of the rare few around here who actually like the Miz, but he is just terrible at this face thing. It's funny too because Del Rio mastered it in like 30 seconds. One week he's running over Santa Claus and the next week he's fucking crowd pleaser extraordinaire.
Miz is over. When he says his catchphrases, the crowd sings along. He's just not that good at this, and the WWE recognizes this, and they've got him doing Superstar/Main Event duty.

Hoarr

Neo Member
tumblr_mh9emhnbKD1qzx70zo1_500.png

Somewhere during the time I was making this dumb photoshop, I really wanted to will it into existence right now. I liked WWE '13, but I'm hoping that Take Two goes with their 2K Sports guys to do something with their newly acquired WWE license.

Laserfrog

I just awoke from a terrible dream where Hank Hill choked poor Bobby to death before he did that he told Bobby that he would tell him about CIA secrets but it was all a ruse to kill him.

Kaladin

Brian Kendrick vs Johnny Gargano at DGUSA Heat tomorrow.....for the title if Gargano beats John Davis in a No Rope match tonight.

Pretty sure Michael Hayes has a hard on for him. During one of the Legends of Wrestling roundtables Hayes description of him was he was a a really good looking guy who is gonna be a huge star

Big Show called him good looking in a radio interview and said that he'd be a bid star too. Clearly neither of these are are true, it's utterly perplexing why they want to push Bo.

strobogo

Banned
Man, WWE are really being dicks to my YT account that uses only like 15 second clips to make gifs. A 10 second clip from a random Thunder match from 2000 really is something that infringes on your rights? Come on, son. Huner pls.

Kaladin

Man, WWE are really being dicks to my YT account that uses only like 15 second clips to make gifs. A 10 second clip from a random Thunder match from 2000 really is something that infringes on your rights? Come on, son. Huner pls.

Maybe they're producing a WCW 2000 DVD set.

Kaladin

Sunny.....lol.

WWE Hall of Famer Tammy Sytch was arrested yesterday in Branford, CT, once again, for violating an order of protection by being in the home of Damien Darling, the independent wrestler she is currently engaged to.

Sytch was arrested a number of times last year for domestic issues and violating an order of protecting Darling took out against her, although the two made at least one public appearance together in New York City during that time period.

After her last arrest, Sytch went to a WWE-sponsored rehab and was released just a few weeks ago. She and Darling immediately announced publicly they were engaged and that Sytch intended to leave pro wrestling at the end of 2013 to pursue a career as a chiropractor. Sytch has been selling items from her career on Ebay of late with Darling promoting the sales on his Facebook page.

The particulars of the arrest are not known at this time, but despite their engagement, if the order of protection had not been rescinded, Sytch would automatically be arrested for being in violation, even if Darling did not want her arrested.

Sytch will be arraigned this Monday in New Haven, CT and is being held on $100,000 bail.

Sunny5.gif

Kaladin

Dear Indie Wrestling,

I am sick of the Young Bucks. They're the Hardy Boyz 2.0. They're annoying. Stop pushing them in every indie company known to man.

Signed,

Mr. Sandman

EITA V Swann was incredible too. Tozawa v Sami was brutal. This show has been ridiculous.

Did I hear a mecha shiva chant during the last match?

strobogo

Banned
Dear Indie Wrestling,

I am sick of the Young Bucks. They're the Hardy Boyz 2.0. They're annoying. Stop pushing them in every indie company known to man.

Signed,

Mr. Sandman

Did I hear a mecha shiva chant during the last match?

I agree so hard. They don't even try to change things up. They've been having the same match for the past 2 years in every promotion in the US. That can work when they aren't all on TV/DVDs/IPPVs every month. Even worse in tournaments when they have the same fucking match 3 times in the same night and the crowd still pops for the spots.

Top Bottom