• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January WrassleGAF |OT| Rocky Road to Wrestle Kingdom Starts Now

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
tumblr_mh32sdCYTv1rkxaj4o1_500.jpg

What am I looking at?

Enfinit

Been going through a life slump recently. With all the bullshit's that's been going on in my life, I'm really, really excited to sit back and watch the Rumble tonight.

I could care less if Cena eliminates 29 contestants and wins the rumble while simultaneously somehow winning the WWE Championship all while banging AJ. It's just going to be nice to sit back, throw some beers down, and watch some wrasslin.

And fuck Bo Dallas. Leo Kruger FTW.

Kaladin

Dragon Gate USA tomorrow afternoon before the Rumble:

heat2013_ippv.jpg

Sunday, January 27th, 1pm PST - 4pm EST
Dragon Gate USA - Heat 2013 - Huntington Park, CA

Main Event #1 - Open The Freedom Gate Title
Johnny Gargano vs Brian Kendrick

Main Event #2 - One-Time-Only Dream Tag Team Match
The Young Bucks vs. AR Fox & Akira Tozawa

Special Challenge Match
Drake Younger vs Jon Davis

Special Challenge Match
Sami Callihan vs. Jimmy Susumu

Special Challenge Match
Samuray Del Sol vs. Ryo Saito

Special Attraction Match #1
Chuck Taylor vs. EITA

Special Attraction Match #2
Rich Swann vs. Arik Cannon

It's going to be another amazing show.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Been going through a life slump recently. With all the bullshit's that's been going on in my life, I'm really, really excited to sit back and watch the Rumble tonight.

I could care less if Cena eliminates 29 contestants and wins the rumble while simultaneously somehow winning the WWE Championship all while banging AJ. It's just going to be nice to sit back, throw some beers down, and watch some wrasslin.

Have a good time man. Life can be a lot to handle at times. Glad you're able to do that. :)

Nebula

Oh you've changed your avatar. You frequent HaloGAF right?

Sorry to hear that things aren't that great for you. Hopefully we all get some good out of this Rumble.

I always liked the "evil" wcw logo WWF made for them.

Also fuck me the referees are getting a better reaction during there entrance for that match then most of the current WWE roster.

zychi

Banned
watchin smackdown finally. i have a weird feeling someone in the shield is going to win the rumble.

my order of who id love to win the rumble
zigg
ambrose
punk
scsa
dbrine

i dont think punk is going to lose/get stripped of the title at rumble. maybe ec but not at rumble.

if wwe has cena win after trolling fans with that terrible commercial, vince is the best worst troll ever. give the real wrestling fans hope. crush it 18 months later.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Why would Ziggler need to win the RR? He's already got the briefcase. It does nothing for him, cause no one really remembers who won the RR anyway, and he can win the world title without it.

zychi

Banned
Why would Ziggler need to win the RR? He's already got the briefcase. It does nothing for him, cause no one really remembers who won the RR anyway, and he can win the world title without it.
id like him to win, not he needs to or will.
id rather see zigg and punk fight over wwe title instead of him chasing a boring del rio or boring big show

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
BEST KING OF THE RINGS time

1: The King of Harts, Owen Hart
2: Stone Cold Steve Austin(for the promo, really)
3: The Macho King
4: King Kurt

And this is an awesome picture
tumblr_mh9gogFxIL1rkf4k0o1_500.jpg

Into

Surprised just how many people believe that someone other Cena will win the Rumble, even suggesting Ziggler (who deserves it by the way) but Ziggler has the MITB briefcase already, i doubt they would give him the Rumble.

Surprise entrants: DDP and Larry Zbysko (sp?)

I just hope whoever wins the Rumble actually main events, the last 2 years the Rumble winner was relegated to almost nothing

Lunchbox

Banned
tumblr_mh9emhnbKD1qzx70zo1_500.png

Somewhere during the time I was making this dumb photoshop, I really wanted to will it into existence right now. I liked WWE '13, but I'm hoping that Take Two goes with their 2K Sports guys to do something with their newly acquired WWE license.

they would have to call it RAW 3 or Raw 2014

iCrY9El.jpg

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
While we wait, who wants to watch the best Hulk Hogan promo of all time.
Hogan on Letterman

I had friends at the time who only watched WCW during HBK's reign of terror, and they never got why people hated HBK so much, and I told them that he was a completely different guy. And this promo came on, and the match came on, and I said 'That is the HBK I knew'. Except that HBK did it with people who didn't deserve it instead of Hogan.
BROTHERBROTHERBROTHERBROTHER

At what point do the fans turn on Gargano after overcoming the odds in every feud and match he gets?

Well I certainly won't hate him after a match like tonight. Those guys both took some serious blows. His reign is certainly winding down. I don't see him leaving Wrestlecon with it. Bottom line is he delivers.

Phenomenal show tonight. The bar kept going up.

Kaladin

Well I certainly won't hate him after a match like tonight. Those guys both took some serious blows. His reign is certainly winding down. I don't see him leaving Wrestlecon with it. Bottom line is he delivers.

Phenomenal show tonight. The bar kept going up.

At this point, I don't even know who would take it from him......but I also don't even know who would win the Evolve title so who knows what will happen in April.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Just watched LT vs Bam Bam for the first time. He took a beating from Bam Bam. I know he's a football player, but usually they book celebrities super strong.

TangMeng

After watching nWo: The Revolution today I noticed some pretty obvious similarities between the NWO and the Shield (i.e. coming in through the crowd, having 3 members, cutting bizarre/cryptic promos, etc.) Does anyone else think WWE is trying to reinvent the NWO here with these guys? Considering the Ryback and Goldberg similarities it makes me wonder if WWE creative is just cribbing off of late 90's WCW.

After watching nWo: The Revolution today I noticed some pretty obvious similarities between the NWO and the Shield (i.e. coming in through the crowd, having 3 members, cutting bizarre/cryptic promos, etc.) Does anyone else think WWE is trying to reinvent the NWO here with these guys? Considering the Ryback and Goldberg similarities it makes me wonder if WWE creative is just cribbing off of late 90's WCW.

The NWO had charisma, though.

Top Bottom