• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January WrassleGAF |OT| Rocky Road to Wrestle Kingdom Starts Now

strobogo

Banned
3 hour Nitros were MUCH worse than the 2 hour Russo/Bischoff helmed Nitros of 2000. For real. There hasn't been anything as agonizingly bad as the spring and summer of 1999 WCW that I've seen so far in 2000.

They were also much worse than the 3 hour Raws.

3 hour Nitros were MUCH worse than the 2 hour Russo/Bischoff helmed Nitros of 2000. For real. There hasn't been anything as agonizingly bad as the spring and summer of 1999 WCW that I've seen so far in 2000.

They were also much worse than the 3 hour Raws.

What was the date of the last real WCW show? (As in, before Vince bought them)

Ithil

iWsYJZKSkLEL4.gif

strobogo

Banned
The rails are about to completely come off in the next month or so. I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it. I remember how bad it got in the summer and fall of 2000. It gets ugly.

It's a smart finisher to show off his strength. With the weight of Cesaro's opponents being mostly supported by his thighs, all he really has to do is pull and hope whoever he's working with doesn't sandbag. It looks extremely impressive though, which is the important part.

Vince is spanking it to that gif.

Well I feel really fucking weird for saying this but... yeah I hope so.

Cesaro mastered the WWE style in half the time of Daniel Bryan and like... a quarter of the time it took Punk. I'd say at this point he's a lock for a WHC Elimination Chamber spot and will probably be really in the title hunt shortly after Mania.
But I also predicted a Tyson Kidd midcard push for sometime in 2012 at this time last year so maybe I'm retarded.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
It's a smart finisher to show off his strength. With the weight of Cesaro's opponents being mostly supported by his thighs, all he really has to do is pull and hope whoever he's working with doesn't sandbag. It looks extremely impressive though, which is the important part.

And whoever he's doing to gets their crotch grabbed, everyone wins!

that's still a lot of fucking weight to put on your legs, even though it's easier to support the weight there. Even his legs were shaking during it.

that's still a lot of fucking weight to put on your legs, even though it's easier to support the weight there. Even his legs were shaking during it.

No doubt it's still a ton of strength on display, but my point is that it makes it "easy" enough on Cesaro that he'll pretty much be able to do it to anyone he feuds with, even big stiffs like Khali.

strobogo

Banned
Idk, it looks more difficult and strenuous than the Shellshock. Shellshock is basically a normal squat, but without the squat. I don't understand why Ryback has had so much trouble doing it to so many guys even smaller guys that wouldn't make sense to have issues with.

The Neutralizer looks like it takes a lot more leg, arm, and core strength to do even to a smaller guy. Claudio pretty much does a full squat but with all the weight in front of him instead of on his shoulders.

Wow, great photos man! Really can't wait to see that Generico vs Omega main event, holy shit.

Less that 24 hours to Wrestle Kingdom VII! Pretty hyped right now.

Also, there was a Pro-Wrestling Festival in Tokyo yesterday to promote Wrestle Kingdom, and Jado & Gedo of CHAOS wrestled TAKA & Taichi of Suzuki-gun - apparently Taichi spat out his gum and it stuck to Okada's jacket, so now Okada has declared war on Suzuki-gun and challenged them to a 6-man tag at some point in the future! Hoping for Okada, Nakamura & Yujiro vs Suzuki, Takayama & TAKA at the next iPPV.

Just read the news about Flair and AJPW. Should be awesome

Yeah, it's going to be great seeing Flair in Japan again, and in the ring with such legends (and Sanada);

. Ric Flair & Keiji Mutoh vs Tatsumi Fujinami & Seiya Sanada - (AJPW 01/26/13)

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
I haven't a clue, they just completely dropped him faster than a fan with a benoit sign.

He got destroyed by Zack Ryder's push.

They were setting up a feud with Ziggler and looked like they were going to put the US title on him eventually, but Ryder's popularity and youtube feud with Ziggler reached critical mass, so Ryan got pushed to the side.

I don't know why they never went back to him.

Top Bottom