• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January WrassleGAF |OT| Rocky Road to Wrestle Kingdom Starts Now

SoulPlaya

more money than God
He would actually work really well with the Kane mask because he has natural charisma. You can start him off as a silent monster, then slowly unravel his personality. However, I think Big E would need the mask more to be over, but Lee would go farther with the legacy. Either way, whoever gets it would have guaranteed employment with the WWE, and a legitimate shot to get over.

Kaladin

I'm back for Jericho showing up on TNA tonight

421169_10151261950551026_640061518_n.jpg

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
you guys are killing me, I'm gonna try to be up for Wrestle Kingdom and watch live. FUCK. I can't wait. But I'm sick and work...aaagh!

I'll do my best.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
90% chance I'm watching live. Didn't sleep at all last night so right after work I'll crash and should be up.

It's a shame you left before the show, I'd have killed 3 or 4 dudes to get to see that show live.

That's the spirit, but fear not - if you can't watch live the VOD replay should be up almost immediately after the show has finished, and will be available until Friday the 11th at 5PM Japanese time.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
That's the spirit, but fear not - if you can't watch live the VOD replay should be up almost immediately after the show has finished, and will be available until Friday the 11th at 5PM Japanese time.

One way or another I'm watchin it, dammit!

Hey, Bootaaay - time for an avatar change?

It's a shame you left before the show, I'd have killed 3 or 4 dudes to get to see that show live.

Yeah when I was first booking the trip I didn't know much New Japan and knew I needed to get back to conserve this years vacation. Would have only been 3 more days off. Hindsight I wish I would have but I was stretching the limits of what I could take off of work.

Next year?! I really want to do this trip again. I will definitely done if I do.

I did pick up a sweet New Japan shirt though.

Aiii

So not worth it
Sting should have gotten over his hatred for WWE, a real shame we never got to see it. it would have made him a ton of money too.

Crow Sting vs Undertaker. Hnnnnnggg.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Taker is worse than Cena at this point to me. Whatever he does is so uninteresting because you know it will have no consequence whatsoever. He'll beat Punk, disappear, and Punk will act like nothing happened afterwards because it might as well not have happened. Hell, the build up won't be much good either. Punk will deliver some pseudo shoot promo about how Taker never respected him, and he was over the hill, and how he buried him, blah blah blah. Taker will send some creepy video that does nothing, and only actually show up a few times before WM. He'll deliver some slow prodding promo about how Punk doesn't deserve respect and how Punk is just a nobody, Last Outlaw, etc.

This whole WM is looking to be a giant retread. HHH getting revenge on Lesnar, Cena beating Rock, Taker beating Punk, Bryan likely beating Kane, etc.

Striker

Sting should have gotten over his hatred for WWE, a real shame we never got to see it. it would have made him a ton of money too.

Crow Sting vs Undertaker. Hnnnnnggg.
I don't really blame him for initially not jumping over. Look how poorly they used WCW guys for the most part. How many succeeded out of the amount that came over.

Sting vs. Taker ten years ago would've been real fun to watch. Now? A bit past its time. Might be more fun to watch the promos and whatnot than the match itself.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I never understood why fans were pissed off at Sting for not jumping ship to the WWE, so he could job to Taker. Instead, he chose to get paid $500K to be close to his family, work an easy ass schedule, and be treated like a king. Besides, Joker Sting was more interesting than anything WWE would have had him do.

strobogo

Banned
I think Sting and Taker could still have a good match, but it definitely should have happened years ago if it was going to happen at all. And I'd really want Sting to win. Fuck the streak. Sting should win that match if it were to ever happen.

I think Sting and Taker could still have a good match, but it definitely should have happened years ago if it was going to happen at all. And I'd really want Sting to win. Fuck the streak. Sting should win that match if it were to ever happen.

Knowing Vince, he'd have Sting job in three minutes.

Taker is worse than Cena at this point to me. Whatever he does is so uninteresting because you know it will have no consequence whatsoever. He'll beat Punk, disappear, and Punk will act like nothing happened afterwards because it might as well not have happened. Hell, the build up won't be much good either. Punk will deliver some pseudo shoot promo about how Taker never respected him, and he was over the hill, and how he buried him, blah blah blah. Taker will send some creepy video that does nothing, and only actually show up a few times before WM. He'll deliver some slow prodding promo about how Punk doesn't deserve respect and how Punk is just a nobody, Last Outlaw, etc.

This whole WM is looking to be a giant retread. HHH getting revenge on Lesnar, Cena beating Rock, Taker beating Punk, Bryan likely beating Kane, etc.

I love Taker but this is all so damn true that i'm laughing quite heartily over here, he'll also flub his lines once again.

Rehash Mania just keeps feeling weaker each time I remember the rumoured matches, they will need some incredible booking on the road to WM this year but well i'm not holding my breath.

Jamie OD

Woot, wrestlekingom in 14 hours. Do we have a viwer count yet?

Wrestlekingdom Viewing Party
Tm4
Bootaaay

Timing isn't good for me as my workday begins around the same time as the show. Otherwise I would have gladly spent my breakfast time watching one of the biggest shows of the year.

I agree.

Also why would Sting jump to WWE to job to Undertaker? It doesn't make sense. I am sorry Crow Sting never had a run in WWE, but I don't consider jobbing to Undertaker for a streak that means nothing is what I was looking for.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I love Taker but this is all so damn true that i'm laughing quite heartily over here, he'll also flub his lines once again.

Rehash Mania just keeps feeling weaker each time I remember the rumoured matches, they will need some incredible booking on the road to WM this year but well i'm not holding my breath.
Taker's production in 96-98 was amazing, but he's become so fucking predictable, and it's due to his character's inability to lose. The streak is a horrible thing for wrestling. You have to be able to lose.

I played TEW 10 but not in a long while so TEW 13 is like a new experience for me. I'm having a blast in the CornellVerse.

Yeah, I've got 2 games on the go at the moment. A CV Dynasty story based around GSW, and this RW94 game with Windy City Wrestling. The RW94 save is the one I just play, but the GSW one is the one I write up and post on the forum. Enjoying it.

Yeah, I've got 2 games on the go at the moment. A CV Dynasty story based around GSW, and this RW94 game with Windy City Wrestling. The RW94 save is the one I just play, but the GSW one is the one I write up and post on the forum. Enjoying it.

Oh? You got a link? I enjoy reading diaries.

I played one with MAW for fun and am in the year 2016. Just simulating and whatnot. The VCW one is my more serious playthrough.

I love Taker, but sadly this is 100% true.

Triple H is literally the worst possible opponent for Lesnar at Wrestlemania.

I'd rather see Hornswoggle fight Lesnar at this point than I would Triple H

Striker

I've been watching a lot of '96 and '97 stuff lately on Youtube, and Taker is definitely at his best in this time. Lot of rubbish thrown around, but overall a fun product to watch.

As least for Taker this is probably his last Wrestlemania match, or at least you would hope.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Lesnar has been such a waste for the WWE. They did nothing with him.

It's true. McMahon's personal jobbing out of Lesnar to Cena and then Triple H scraping the plate didn't move anything forward. Also welcome to realpic january you handsome debbil. You should be Kane and Taker's third brother.

Top Bottom