• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January WrassleGAF |OT| Rocky Road to Wrestle Kingdom Starts Now

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I like to think of it as a tribute from the Rock since he seems to know his shit when it comes to wrestling and thats one of the most famous promos ever...... that or the rock doesnt know shit and someone from WWE creative is gonna get demoted to writing the diva storylines.
He was clearly reading it off cue cards, so who knows?

Laserfrog said:
I feel sad inside.

Here, perhaps this will make you feel better;

iktTkHwrJidJW.jpg

After 12 long years KENTA finally became the GHC Heavyweight Champion after defeating Takeshi Morishima yesterday. Katsuyori Shibata was his 2nd for the match, as NOAH and New Japan look to have some inter-promotional dealings lined up, with Liger challenging Ogawa and Yuji Nagata rumoured to be the next challenger for KENTA's newly won title!

I'm hoping Laughter7 & NO MERCY join forces. KENTA, Shibata, Sakuraba, Takayama, Genba & Maybach would make for a hell of a stable.

Laserfrog

I feel like I'm in a daze Boots, I don't watch WWE for months and months and I think no, I can invest in the Rumble. The Rumble will be fun, but no, no it wasn't. It just hurt, like poo flung in your face.

I feel like I'm in a daze Boots, I don't watch WWE for months and months and I think no, I can invest in the Rumble. The Rumble will be fun, but no, no it wasn't. It just hurt, like poo flung in your face.

I know that feel...(the wrestling being a continual disappointment feel, not the poo flung in your face feel). I just retreat into wrestling history whenever WWE fails me this bad...gonna go and watch my 2-disc Magnum TA vs Ric Flair feud compilation.

Here, perhaps this will make you feel better;

iktTkHwrJidJW.jpg

After 12 long years KENTA finally became the GHC Heavyweight Champion after defeating Takeshi Morishima yesterday. Katsuyori Shibata was his 2nd for the match, as NOAH and New Japan look to have some inter-promotional dealings lined up, with Liger challenging Ogawa and Yuji Nagata rumoured to be the next challenger for KENTA's newly won title!

I'm hoping Laughter7 & NO MERCY join forces. KENTA, Shibata, Sakuraba, Takayama, Genba & Maybach would make for a hell of a stable.

Didn't know about that. Nice.

Ithil

Well, a near 500 day reign, the longest since Hulk Hogan's 1000+ day first WWE title reign, and CM Punk's biggest achievement, just got ended by a single standing elbow drop.

KissVibes

Banned
JOHN CENA VERSUS THE ROCK – ONCE IN A LIFETIME*

*Of one of Cena’s Make-a-Wish recipients.

in2AbI3YeyUq.gif

ALSO:

My predictions:

United States Championship: Antonio Cesaro vs. The Miz
WWE Tag Team Championships: Team Hell No vs. Team Rhodes Scholars
World Heavyweight Championship (Last Man Standing Match): Alberto Del Rio vs. Big Show
WWE Championship: CM Punk vs. The Rock
30-Man Royal Rumble for a Headlining Spot at WrestleMania XXIX: John Felix Anthony Cena [UNDERTAKER or BROCK LESNAR FOR SWERVE]

I WAS SO CLOSE TO A FLAWLESS RUMBLE PREDICTION!

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Beef, how come all of your opinions suck?

I'm not even talking just about wrestling. I mean you're wrong about just about everything you ever post.

Was it? At least half of the match was spent with Rock on his back in a rest hold or selling a move

It just felt important. The kind of match you don't get all that often nowadays. Very much a big PPV match.

Yeah, Rock can't go like he used to, but what matters is I was always invested in it. I love both guys, so I don't care about wins and loses, I just know I enjoyed the spectacle.

Top Bottom