• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January WrassleGAF |OT| Rocky Road to Wrestle Kingdom Starts Now

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
what a mark

tumblr_men34j6lQN1qgbuor.gif

Yeah, their new in-house music for the Briscoes just isn't as good, although I like the Deliverance banjo intro. Skynyrd probably costs a fair penny to licence for TV.

Practically the only modern era ROH theme that's any good is Davey Richards one, imo;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diJpHocLHfs

Yeah. But wrestling NEEDS a tag team using Skynyrd on national TV until the end of time. Near the end of them using "Bullets" they'd do the dueling banjos intro into "Bullets" and it was near PERFECT. The only thing they needed was either satin or fringed ring jackets at that point...

I still don't get the point of PPV's at all. Unless they get a higher percentage than i thought. But seeing how TNA just cut the shit out of their PPV's i'm sure it was a mix of not making money and no one buying to be worth it.

I remember reading WWE was going to cut down once the network started. That was probably the only good thing i was looking forward to about the network. =(

Will do then. A bit surprised they're having it in Bowling Green on the college campus, but that's about 15-20 minutes away. Much better than driving to Toledo or Detroit.

You'll have fun. I'm hit or miss with their TV product, but I'll always go to one of their house shows if they're in Texas and I can possibly make it. They put on a good show, and really seem to appreciate the fans.

Top Bottom