• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| Big Month John

Fox318

vpnC9Ks.png

Mahonay

Banned
Rusev has to be the best guy that the WWE has developed since Orton/Bautista/Cena in the early 2000s.
You'd think being a homegrown talent he'd get a more consistent push instead of being given up on like he was for a good while there. But apparently setting an example to the other talent and dick waving contests backstage are way more important. Letting everyone know they can be shit on at any moment is higher up on WWE's priority list than making new mega stars.

Kaladin

I knew Undertaker would be announcing he'd be in the Rumble. He's going to win and Cena is going to win the belt to set up Cena vs Undertaker as the WM33 main event.

Royal Rumble: Which old dude is main eventing

Next PWG card:
February 18
Lio Rush (debut) vs. Ricochet
Jay White (debut) vs. Marty Scurll
Rey Fenix vs. Trent?
Cobb and Riddle vs. Unbreakable F'n Machines (Elgin and Cage)
Cody R vs. Trevor Lee
OI4K (Jake Crist, Dave Crist, Sami Callihan) vs. SuperKliq (Cole and the Bucks)
CHUCK TAYLOR VS. ZACK SABRE JR. FOR THE PWG WORLD TITLE

New Japan Feb cards:

EDIT FUCK DAMMIT BOOTS

Why why why are OI4K coming to PWG? They are awful.

Hasney

Lot of people have been mentioning that's the same kind of bump hbk took that kept him out for years.

Really hope Kenny's going to be ok.

While no doubt, arse to the floor from that height even with it being slightly broken by the table is going to compress your back to fuck, HBK hit the side of that casket that wasn't designed to break. Think he'll just be walking funny for a while.

That UK tournament show was not great. Not enough CWC story/background on the guys, and they aren't going to have time to do it on the show over 2 nights.

Did enjoy Pete on his own at the corporate table lol
2ZMXmTR.jpg

klonere

Banned
That UK tournament show was not great. Not enough CWC story/background on the guys, and they aren't going to have time to do it on the show over 2 nights.

Did enjoy Pete on his own at the corporate table lol

Yeah, it made it feel as thrown together as people say it was.

Pete had to be separated from the others, he was starting to bare teeth.

Kurita

I guess at some point I watched a NJPW event and said "Ugh the Bucks are annoying" in one tweet? Lol
They're actively looking for their haters on Twitter?

I guess at some point I watched a NJPW event and said "Ugh the Bucks are annoying" in one tweet? Lol
They're actively looking for their haters on Twitter?

Yep. All indie wrestlers vanity search - I don't care if one of them says they don't do it, they ALL fuckin' do it. The Bucks readily admit they vanity search though haha and, yeah, probably blocked you for saying something mean lol.

Top Bottom