• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| Big Month John

The Rumble is usually pretty shitty and silly but it is still one of my favorite wrasslin events of the year. It might be easy and stale to shit on WWE but that Rumble poster is so fucking off putting. It sucks to feel like I dont care.

Edit: I may be going blind, but no Zayn and Kalisto is on that poster?

On another note after the latest TLF I have seriously forgotten how to pronouce Gagne.

jmdajr

wallpaper_12663.jpg

I had a poster of this and had to take it down because of Chris Benoit.

Anth0ny

how hard could it be for wwe to hire some fanboy artist off deviantart to draw some posters for them

harder than it is for them to get shane's son to make them in photoshop in 10 minutes, i guess

Mahonay

Banned
The Rumble is usually pretty shitty and silly but it is still one of my favorite wrasslin events of the year. It might be easy and stale to shit on WWE but that Rumble poster is so fucking off putting. It sucks to feel like I dont care.

On another note after the latest TLF I have seriously forgotten how to pronouce Gagne.
GOOD OL' GAG-NEE

That latest TLF made me watch The Wrestler 1974, and boy fuck am I glad I did. What an insane piece of wrestling history.

Sephzilla

Roman's going to win the Rumble and Taker, Cena, Goldberg, Styles, Austin, HBK, Hogan, and the corpse of Randy Savage are all going to raise his hand in victory.

hahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahahahahah

AHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Bless you for having a sense of humor. This dogshit poster infuriates me. IT is the embodiment of how this company thinks and operates.

Roman's going to win the Rumble and Taker, Cena, Goldberg, Styles, Austin, HBK, Hogan, and the corpse of Randy Savage are all going to raise his hand in victory.

Yep, Goldberg's son even runs in to hug Roman.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
To celebrate my wisdom teeth being pulled here's crazy monkey
300x300.jpg

I got numbed rather than put to sleep and felt like my dentist was working strong style on me. I'm dreading the recovery more than the actual action but he said I took to it well and my bleeding seemed like it slow within the hour. Which I then get to take my happy pills

FyreWulff

I wonder when we'll get a Rumble poster where the entire front is non-WWE developed talent.

This year's is OVW (Cena) , WWE (Taker) , WCW (Goldberg) and OVW (Lesnar)

go back to 2007 and it's WWE (Shawn Michaels, WWE (Taker), and ECW (RVD)

1997 is WWE (Shawn Michaels)

Kinda funny how the farther away they get from the Federation name, they've become more like a federation of wrestlers, lol

JR is the best at that

HEY WE'VE GOT SOME GREAT SPONSORS. LEMME TELL YOU ABOUT OUR SPONSORS

That's why I only listen the the F4W ones now. Sick of ads.

Heroman

Banned
Iirc If Suzuki win he belt at New beginings he would the first grand slam champ being the only man to win Noah, the triple crown, and the IWGP belts.

Mahonay

Banned
I haven't listened to Steve in a while, he's always just talking with Ted Fowler, excited for this.
Lol his podcast turning into redneck chat hour is what made me stop listening. This is my first episode in a long time.

Austin thinks the WK11 main event is one of the best matches he's ever seen.

Anth0ny

well HELL SON, I just got back to the broken skull ranch after huntin some DAMN BUCKS

and that omega/okada match may have been the finest wrestling contest I've ever seen in a 20 by 20 ring

cordy

Banned
T4OKFvh.jpg

No Smackdown women on it, AJ the fucking WWE Champ all the way in the back with the IC champion being higher then him, R-Truth on the poster, all the part-timers in the front.

lolwwe

Why are you surprised? Styles hasn't pinned Ambrose clean ever. Ambrose is kayfabe better than Styles on the totem pole. The company treats Ambrose better than Styles.

It's obvious Ambrose was going to be higher than him even though it doesn't make sense. This shouldn't surprise anyone.

Recall

Why are you surprised? Styles hasn't pinned Ambrose clean ever. Ambrose is kayfabe better than Styles on the totem pole. The company treats Ambrose better than Styles.

It's obvious Ambrose was going to be higher than him even though it doesn't make sense. This shouldn't surprise anyone.

That isn't the reason. That's never the reason.

Vince McMahon puts centre stage the people he wants to be the main stars regardless of how the fans respond.

The poster shows that Vince sees more stock in part timers and Roman, Charlotte and Owens more than anyone else.

Top Bottom