• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| Big Month John

cordy

Banned
That isn't the reason. That's never the reason.

Vince McMahon puts centre stage the people he wants to be the main stars regardless of how the fans respond.

The poster shows that Vince sees more stock in part timers and Roman, Charlotte and Owens more than anyone else.

?

Why's anyone surprised and shocked? Nowhere did I say it's right but to be shocked or to be like "wow I can't believe this" is pretty stupid given we know this company's track record. Same with Ambrose being higher than Styles on the cover considering they value Ambrose as a whole more than Styles. He sees more stock in certain people than others.

Yeah it's not right but if anyone didn't see this coming I have to wonder what program yall watch.

Mahonay

Banned
?

Why's anyone surprised and shocked? Nowhere did I say it's right but to be shocked or to be like "wow I can't believe this" is pretty stupid given we know this company's track record. Same with Ambrose being higher than Styles on the cover considering they value Ambrose as a whole more than Styles. He sees more stock in certain people than others.

Yeah it's not right but if anyone didn't see this coming I have to wonder what program yall watch.
No one is shocked. It's just disappointment.

C1wtciAXcAQBZk5.jpg

C1wteUVXgAAvaU0.jpg

From the latest tiger mask episode
I can already hear Sasha Banks crying.

Ki is like next level asshole and knocks people out way too often

I still remember hearing that he took out some dude in Zero-One and as penance Akebono crushed him

klonere

Banned
Now I see it. Jesus.

Who is this Low Ki guy? Is he still working?

He was the Next Big Thing in the early 2000s indies, especially in ROH. Got a very short run in game show era NXT.

But he is a gigantic asshole, known for viciously shooting on guys for very little reason, massive egomaniac, overly stiff, got fired from NJPW for doing a Hitman themed entrance when explicitly not to do so. Works sporadically now, is probably blacklisted from most major promotions.

I still remember that he did the Hitman entrance thing at Wrestle Kingdom and thinking wow damn that looks cool

Then Square was all 'uh...what?' and NJPW was all 'bye'

He was the Next Big Thing in the early 2000s indies, especially in ROH. Got a very short run in game show era NXT.

But he is a gigantic asshole, known for viciously shooting on guys for very little reason, massive egomaniac, overly stiff, got fired from NJPW for doing a Hitman themed entrance when explicitly not to do so. Works sporadically now, is probably blacklisted from most major promotions.

Thanks!

Don't forget that he's a massive mark for himself.

Honestly how did he get fired for doing a hitman themed entrance? Other than the suit, how do you trademark something so simple?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Even as a lifelong WCW mark, Jake Roberts is the most interesting/captivating wrestler from like 86 to 92.

WWF is cartoony fake shit,. Then Savage/Roberts happens and its like this is real life shit.

Mahonay

Banned
Seth looked like such a fucking star in that triple threat with Brock. A billion props for managing to ruin that you senile fuck.
Yeeeeeeeeeep.

He got back to that spot after his matches with Cena, but they smashed that into the fucking dirt as well.
Even as a lifelong WCW mark, Jake Roberts is the most interesting/captivating wrestler from like 86 to 92.

WWF is cartoony fake shit,. Then Savage/Roberts happens and its like this is real life shit.
Life is pain. Wrestling is pain.

Foggy

Pretty sure I can trace my intense fear of snakes back to their feud. I legit thought he murdered Macho Man.

T4OKFvh.jpg

No Smackdown women on it, AJ the fucking WWE Champ all the way in the back with the IC champion being higher then him, R-Truth on the poster, all the part-timers in the front.

lolwwe

Cena looks old as shit on that poster. Those jowls. Old Man Mark, Grandpa Gasberg and Bork all look better then Cena and he is the youngest by far.

I can't tell if Seth at the moment is just phoning it in for his matches or if he's just not the same in the ring after his injury because his ring work as been lackluster since his return.

Top Bottom