• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| Big Month John

PncXuU0.jpg

Was this shirt telling the truth?

This one?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNWNrimMYbs

Loved it. Then the main event of Chapter 20 was so, so awesome to watch in person, especially when properly invested in both Will & Jimmy's stories. One of the best bits of storytelling I've ever seen in wrestling, tbh.

Pretty sure it was this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRBydoI6BWQ

The final crowd heat, build, everything. Incredible

Side question: does the announcer audio get any better? It's borderline awful

I just realized sami wasn't on the show. No consistency man. Is he feuding with foley or not?

Is he feuding with stephanie or was that a one time thing?

Is he back to doing random matches? Was he just used to put braun over or is he building that underdog shtick and carrying it over to his next match? Is he going to eliminate braun at the rumble?

Cant help but think he's a Ziggler

Kaladin

I just realized sami wasn't on the show. No consistency man. Is he feuding with foley or not?

Is he feuding with stephanie or was that a one time thing?

Is he back to doing random matches? Was he just used to put braun over or is he building that underdog shtick and carrying it over to his next match? Is he going to eliminate braun at the rumble?

Cant help but think he's a Ziggler

He was off selling the Last Man Standing match he had with Strowman.

klonere

Banned
Some random dude on Twitter whose GAF account hasn't been approved or something wanted to chime in to clarify about Low Ki.

Sunny Seventeen @Sunflower4000 10m10 minutes ago
@TheKlonere issue being he went into literal business with himself, and didn't get any sort of approval for sponsorship

Sunny Seventeen @Sunflower4000 10m10 minutes ago
@TheKlonere FYI Low Ki did this and got paid for it, it was sponsored by Square Enix, which is why he got the boot

Pretty sure it was this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRBydoI6BWQ

The final crowd heat, build, everything. Incredible

Side question: does the announcer audio get any better? It's borderline awful

It gets kind of better. It's not perfect but I don't think it breaks the sound barrier at points either.

How the fuck did Low Ki even get away with that at NJPW? How did nobody in the Gorilla Position notice him in a suit and asked what he was doing?

Kaladin

My biggest question is this.....why have New Day been saddled with this Titus O'Neil gimmick?

The guy sucks the life out of any promo and match he's a part of.

Some random dude on Twitter whose GAF account hasn't been approved or something wanted to chime in to clarify about Low Ki.

It gets kind of better. It's not perfect but I don't think it breaks the sound barrier at points either.

Ah good to know

This 8bit Progress shirt Smallman is wearing at the start of Chapter 41 is actually cool b/c you wouldnt know it's afucking wrestling shirt

Top Bottom