• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| Big Month John

cordy

Banned
Meltz thinks Taker won't be battling for the title at WM and it'll be Taker/Strowman. With that said, are Cena/Styles really gonna 4 Peat? Who's gonna face Cena at WM?

We'll see but I wouldn't be surprised if we got Cena/Ambrose at WM.

RBH

legends-with-jbl-madusa-645x370.png

If you guys get the chance, the JBL/Madusa special on WWE Network is worth a watch

Kaladin

Meltz thinks Taker won't be battling for the title at WM and it'll be Taker/Strowman. With that said, are Cena/Styles really gonna 4 Peat? Who's gonna face Cena at WM?

They would be leaving money on the table if they didn't go with Cena vs Taker as a main event at Mania.

GunBR

If they changed their minds about Cena vs Taker then will definitely be Cena vs AJ (with AJ as a champ)

The biggest name of the company against the best wrestler with Cena getting his 16th title. It's a Wrestlemania moment

Mania card sent to me by Meltz on snapchat said:
-Brock vs Goldberg
-Taker vs Braun
-Rollins vs Reigns for WWE Space Championship
-Cena vs HHH for WWEWHC
-Shaq vs Show
-JeriKO explodes
-AndreBR
-Annual Wyatt Burial
-Boring Rock shit
-Tag-team clusterfuck for SD titles
-Tag-team clusterfuck for RAW titles
-Mulitman gimmick match for SD midcard belt
-Multiman gimmick match for RAW midcard belt
-Women stuff for SD belt
-Women stuff for RAW belt
-Pre-Show Cruiserweight shit
I got the hawt scoopz

Scotia

Banned
Hi WrassleGAF. I've been a long time lurker in these threads for a while now, but I need your help.

I bought two tickets to the UK Tournament this Sunday, but I'm afraid that I can't go due to all my friends either dropping out or not wanting to go. As a result I have to sell the two tickets before the 15th and I need help selling them. Even if you don't want them/can't get them, if any of you know anyone who would want them, please PM me and we'll sort something out.

Thanks.

I wonder if D.Brine, in that WWE/Naruto manga crossover, would still have a 5* match against Kimimaro. But then again who is in worse shape health-wise than D.Brine?

Bellator's president, in response to Newsweek asking about Punk: "I believe he's still under [UFC] contract. If he was free from obligations and wanted to fight under Bellator, we'd definitely love to have a conversation with him."

Kaladin

Hi WrassleGAF. I've been a long time lurker in these threads for a while now, but I need your help.

I bought two tickets to the UK Tournament this Sunday, but I'm afraid that I can't go due to all my friends either dropping out or not wanting to go. As a result I have to sell the two tickets before the 15th and I need help selling them. Even if you don't want them/can't get them, if any of you know anyone who would want them, please PM me and we'll sort something out.

Thanks.

If you can go by yourself, I've always had luck re-selling tickets to someone there who needs a ticket.

MG310

Bellator's president, in response to Newsweek asking about Punk: "I believe he's still under [UFC] contract. If he was free from obligations and wanted to fight under Bellator, we'd definitely love to have a conversation with him."

CM Punk vs. Chael Sonnen on horse tranquilizers.

Thanks.

Use Twickets website!

I thought Bellator were moving away from freakshow carny shit after those deaths last year?

I knew it wouldnt last.

Top Bottom