• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| Big Month John

Does anybody else think Scotty Riggs looks like Ethan from h3h3?

EeJamnf.jpg

FE8RfXZ.jpg

Fox318

The wrong company won the Monday night wars
It's not even that.

Its that in 99 to 2001 the WWE got away and got over some of the worst wrestling ever. The McMahon centered storylines, focus on controversial storielines, the poor treatment of women, etc.

If the WWE was running storylines like WCW in 1996 or WWE in 1997 they would have stars and they would probably still be popular.

The Rock and Brock leaving probably still hurts Vince.

No matter how much money Vince could make he could never pay the top drawing stars to stay and work like he used to.

Dave Batista is a huge fucking movie star and they don't have the money to pay him and now they can't create stars because Vince would rather push his vision or a board room tested character.

Nekofrog

Banned
It's not even that.

Its that in 99 to 2001 the WWE got away and got over some of the worst wrestling ever. The McMahon centered storylines, focus on controversial storielines, the poor treatment of women, etc.

If the WWE was running storylines like WCW in 1996 or WWE in 1997 they would have stars and they would probably still be popular.

The Rock and Brock leaving probably still hurts Vince.

No matter how much money Vince could make he could never pay the top drawing stars to stay and work like he used to.

Dave Batista is a huge fucking movie star and they don't have the money to pay him and now they can't create stars because Vince would rather push his vision or a board room tested character.

Friend I just want to hear a modern wrestling show open up with the nitro theme and hear Tony Schiavone proclaim "fans, thank you for joining us on this historical night in pro wrestling!" One.more. time

Fale has had some fun matches. His match against AJ at the G1 in 2015 was fun. He is an incredibly nice and very good person from what I understand too.

That Voices of Wrestling article was a good read. Smarky idiots have always, always been going to shows. If people were given something they actually care about and want a lot of stupid crowd bullshit would go away with the few idiots who were always there remaining.

I wish we could have a bot in these OTs randomly posting crowd non-reaction GIFs.

Then again I'm not entirely convinced some of you aren't actually bots.

I wish we could have a bot in these OTs randomly posting crowd non-reaction GIFs.

Then again I'm not entirely convinced some of you aren't actually bots.
01010011 01101000 01110101 01110100 00100000 01110101 01110000 00101100 00100000 01101101 01100001 01110010 01101011 00101110 00100000

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
The Miz doesn't look right without the belt

Top Bottom