• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| Big Month John

Mahonay

Banned
Goldberg's reaction on UUDD is like a dad walking into his son's room and finding a bunch of Hatsune Miku bodypillows.
eCyJHVj.jpg

Oh god the logo thing, that was a thing at my middle school. You can't just step on the wildcat, brother!

You put it in the middle of the floor, put ropes around it if there's an issue

Sephzilla

This would be me if someone tried to do that "don't step on the logo" shit with me

NWK9rse.gif

If your corporate team logo is sacred then why do you put it on a surface designed to be walked on.

imBask

Banned
love the americans trying to give us a lesson in sports tradition, when in the NFL and MLB (the two most american sports) cheating, deflating and steroids are encouraged

I dunno wtf push kicks are but I can do the rest

wrestling training warm ups didn't do much pushups though, it was all hindus (like 300) and laps (like 40-50 around the ECW Arena)

dream

fans of a fake sport where not offering a disingenous handshake is punishable by a trial in "wrestler's court" do not get to question a real sport's traditions

Anth0ny

fans of a fake sport where not offering a disingenous handshake is punishable by a trial in "wrestler's court" do not get to question a real sport's traditions

fuck real sports and their lame ass traditions

just as carny as the fake sports

I finally finished Wrestle Kingdom 11. Holy shit. It was the first Japanese wrestling event that I have watched (in its entirety) and each match was something special. My favorite ones are/were Naito vs Tanahashi and of course Omega vs Okada.

Onto New Year Dash!

I finally finished Wrestle Kingdom 11. Holy shit. It was the first Japanese wrestling event that I have watched (in its entirety) and each match was something special. My favorite ones are/were Naito vs Tanahashi and of course Omega vs Okada.

Onto New Year Dash!

Same here. I watched a few NJPW matches in isolation throughout 2016, then watched all of 9 and 10 when they posted it for free, but WK11 turned me into an official stan.

Just don't expect Dash to be on the same level. Still a fairly entertaining show, though.

Top Bottom