• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| Big Month John

Striker

[ig]http://i.imgur.com/PncXuU0.jpg[/img]

Was this shirt telling the truth?
Hunner was always trying to be a combo of both Austin and The Rock. A "look at me I'm a badass" Austin type except Austin made it look more legitimate and tried to push forward his awful comedy even as heel; see as a face in his nuDX shit or even as heel when he'd try to be funny in the Katie Vick program.

The best ever?

new page

P7COD3C.gif

jmdajr

Random.

I was hype to see Arrival. Finally did. Powerful movie, but the only thing it gave me walking out the theater was depression.

Movie and WWE Spoilers:
Amy Adams can't stop seeing Roman Reigns as future champ.Over and over.

Hunner was always trying to be a combo of both Austin and The Rock. A "look at me I'm a badass" Austin type except Austin made it look more legitimate and tried to push forward his awful comedy even as heel; see as a face in his nuDX shit or even as heel when he'd try to be funny in the Katie Vick program.

The best ever?

new page

P7COD3C.gif
Filth
Please send these kinds of things to Zach at
Undertaker4eva@markzone.co.uk for review before posting.

cordy

Banned
20 minutes on a videogame for a kid is like eternity. Y'all remember 15 minute recess. It felt like it never ended. Goldberg is smart.

styl3s

Maybe a bit off topic but not really how the fuck do i cancel NJPW world? i click the bottom thing in my page and that's just a credit card confirm?

Kaladin

This week's Raw had an average of 2,907,000 viewers. A very small drop from last week's average of 3,040,000 viewers which is amazing considering the NCAA National Championship game was on at the same time.

The opening hour averaged 3,014,000 and stayed consistent in the second hour with 3,019,000 and then experienced a drop down to 2,689,000 for the final hour and the main event with Roman Reigns vs. Kevin Owens & Chris Jericho.

The football game did 24,391,000 between Alabama and Clemson and way above what any Monday Night Football game does.

This week's Raw had an average of 2,907,000 viewers. A very small drop from last week’s average of 3,040,000 viewers which is amazing considering the NCAA National Championship game was on at the same time.

The opening hour averaged 3,014,000 and stayed consistent in the second hour with 3,019,000 and then experienced a drop down to 2,689,000 for the final hour and the main event with Roman Reigns vs. Kevin Owens & Chris Jericho.

The football game did 24,391,000 between Alabama and Clemson and way above what any Monday Night Football game does.
GOAT Mark still proving he's a draw. :')

Lan Dong Mik

And why would I want them?
I gotta start watching the New Japan shit man. Can't stop thinking about that insane Omega/Okada match. Where can I watch replays of the NJPW stuff online? Won't be able to watch it live but I'd definitely pay for a subscription or something to watch replays. Not sure if it's a weekly thing or what, i just know that's the kind of wrestling I need to be watching lol.

The Largo loop gets some surprises but for the most part those shows are wack

It depends on when the shows are.

This past week's house shows were during a taping week so everyone was in town. They even had DIY working a FL house show which they haven't before.

The shows when they're not doing an out of state show are a mix of top talent and the developmental talent. When they are doing an out of state show, it's usually a bunch of cruiserweights and developmental talent.

I gotta start watching the New Japan shit man. Can't stop thinking about that insane Omega/Okada match. Where can I watch replays of the NJPW stuff online? Won't be able to watch it live but I'd definitely pay for a subscription or something to watch replays. Not sure if it's a weekly thing or what, i just know that's the kind of wrestling I need to be watching lol.
Get a subscription to NJPW World. It's like 8 USD a month, site isn't actually in English, it's google translated and a bit obtuse but it works

http://njpwworld.com
You can use Google Chrome to translate or use a guide online.

UberTag

Well when she wrestles at the NXT house shows its a 180 from what she plays on TV.

She is a babyface whose entrance is based around her dance experience.
Face Lana/Rusev vs. Heel Miz/Maryse could be an amazing program if afforded the opportunity to blossom on SmackDown post-Mania in 2017.

Top Bottom