• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| Big Month John

somedevil

Wow Lana:

CJ (Lana) Perry ‏@LanaWWE 7m7 minutes ago
I hate to admit it but #SDLive is a great show. Maybe @RealMickFoley should make me associate GM to help make #Raw better ! ? 😎just saying👠

gun_haver

AA have a pretty good theme song and seem to do good matches but yeah they have no characters and can't do promos.Throw some catchphrases their way at least to try and mask that.

RBH

hmUu0Ws.png

gun_haver

Randy's actually got a pretty intimidating look. Tall, slim but muscular and can move - very snakey!!! Very snake!!! What is he, like 6'5?

When I came in all I heard was how boring he is because of the Cena feud years, but I think he's a pretty cool silent Terminator type of guy.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
Randy's actually got a pretty intimidating look. Tall, slim but muscular and can move - very snakey!!! Very snake!!! What is he, like 6'5?

When I came in all I heard was how boring he is because of the Cena feud years, but I think he's a pretty cool silent Terminator type of guy.

I mean, he's a boring face, but a great heel when he's engaged and overall one hell of a worker. Easily one of the best of this era.

Top Bottom