• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| Big Month John

Tagyhag

Someone called Cody Stardust

https://t.co/kYAH4DBCdv

Man, I don't know.

I feel like, Cody is trying too hard. Like, he feels like the has the ability to make it as big as someone like AJ or Omega and then come back to the WWE with a main event waiting for him.

When he was in the WWE, I always hated how they gave him bad gimmicks and though he did the best he could with them, I always thought he was destined for so much more. Now, I just don't know.

Reminds me of Sandow, but at least Cody is trying.

She's apparently joining NXT along with Evie in April.

Damnnnnn. That's going to be some fun. I think part of my marking out for her is the use of Cest La Vie for her intro. Watching a bunch of grown men holding beers singing that makes her so much better. Not to take away from her in ring work. But she's like the corny entrance of Bayley with the work skill of Charolette+Bayley.

Man, I don't know.

I feel like, Cody is trying too hard. Like, he feels like the has the ability to make it as big as someone like AJ or Omega and then come back to the WWE with a main event waiting for him.

When he was in the WWE, I always hated how they gave him bad gimmicks and though he did the best he could with them, I always thought he was destined for so much more. Now, I just don't know.

I felt the same way after watching him at WK11. So much of his character felt forced and not natural.

Holy Shit

C2K-2YkWEAEwZ5l.jpg

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Man, I don't know.

I mean he doesn't but it's nice for him to think he does.

I don't get what people see in him tbh

MG310

Man, I don't know.

It rings a bit hollow because he had a good WWE run and the gimmicks largely worked except for post-Amell directionless Stardust and Cody Rhodes Grew A Mustache.

Anth0ny

didn't wwe get pissed at big show for being fat in like 2002

it's been 15 years, but big shoe is ready for that main event push, brother

The entire length of Wrestle Kingdom is up on YouTube and it doesn't even hide it. I'm really surprised NJPW doesn't do more to get that stuff taken down unless they're going for the whole "we'll get bigger from social" thing.

imBask

Banned
I know that but people know he is gay and they don't chant or hold negative signs about it. So why would the crowd have a problem with a gay gimmick?

This isn't the attitude era where horrible chants and signs existed.

i'm pretty sure 90% of the arena doesn't know that Darren Young is gay

no wait i'm pretty sure 90% of the arena doesn't know who Darren Young is

Top Bottom