• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| Big Month John

Anth0ny

According to Alvarez and Meltzer, Vince has something so amazing planned for Mania that they are going to keep it a secret, because they know if they leak it to everyone Vince will change his mind.

this business

UberTag

According to Alvarez and Meltzer, Vince has something so amazing planned for Mania that they are going to keep it a secret, because they know if they leak it to everyone Vince will change his mind.

this business
Something literally amazing for Mania would be a breath of fresh air so I hope they do keep it to themselves.
I'm still not getting my hopes up.

Kyle O'Reilly is the new ECCW champion

Amazing match! ****1/2

And he vacates lol... to take time off from wrestling.

Cut an amazing goodbye promo though.

Pikma

Banned
Is KOR allowed to appear wherever he wants or does this mean he's done with roh?

Edit: oh I guess his tweet wasn't a work

Is KOR allowed to appear wherever he wants or does this mean he's done with roh?

Edit: oh I guess his tweet wasn't a work

He said tonight might have bern his last match.

Doesn’t know when or even if he'll be back. He didn’t even leave the ring with the title. Won it, celebrated with it, cut his goodbye promo, got announced for one night only as ECCW champion, celebrated with the belt one last time and left the ring leaving the belt respectfully in the ring.

He went out with a fucking baller of a match though...

I wonder what a purely indy style wrestling show would look like on a big WWE stage.

The show I went to tonight was prety much more fun than most WWE shows I've seen in the past few years but it was so indy....

I can't help but be curious what it would look like on the big stage.

I know it wouldn't work but I'd still love to see it

Kurita

I wonder what a purely indy style wrestling show would look like on a big WWE stage.

The show I went to tonight was prety much more fun than most WWE shows I've seen in the past few years but it was so indy....

I can't help but be curious what it would look like on the big stage.

I know it wouldn't work but I'd still love to see it

Kinda related to that, I feel like wrestlers look less impressive when it's a big arena.
Like, American Alpha in NXT looked damn good, but when they make their entrance on Smackdown they kinda look like scrubs

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
posted I assume?

1484437718.png

damn :/ It wasnt amazing but it wasnt terrible tbh, and people didnt even give it a chance. Bums me out because this type of stuff is exactly what I want more from the network, not fucking foley reality shows and shit.

posted I assume?

damn :/ It wasnt amazing but it wasnt terrible tbh, and people didnt even give it a chance. Bums me out because this type of stuff is exactly what I want more from the network, not fucking foley reality shows and shit.

I cannot find that poll on their Fbook page, either they deleted it or it's fake.

Pikma

Banned
It's not fake, I saw it myself. Also that's probably because a lot of people following on social media aren't that big on wrestling outside of Roman Reigns and Sasha Banks, like their indian audience and such, so it's to be expected

It's not fake, I saw it myself. Also that's probably because a lot of people following on social media aren't that big on wrestling outside of Roman Reigns and Sasha Banks, like their indian audience and such, so it's to be expected

Hmm can't seem to find it now probably deleted because that's embarrassing.

posted I assume?

Weird but I prefer the shit that deals with wrestling. Not the reality shit that exposes the outside of it.

For instance, the rivalries series, I want more. Give me my old archives, fuck this other bullshit. Fuck corey and stupid tattoos, hell fuck corey in general. Fuck unfiltered. The story time and table for 3 is great stuff. And also even though it contradicts me saying that I hate the exposure, give me another season of legend's house.

This year hopefully they crank it up big time

Pikma

Banned
Hmm can't seem to find it now probably deleted because that's embarrassing.
I'm not sure what they expected from it, unless they have no idea who's actively following them in a platform like Facebook, it's pretty clear this thing is watched by 10-15% of the Network subs to begin with, now imagine the % of fb followers

posted I assume?

Why would they even include that as an option?

And "it wasnt amazing but it wasnt terrible" is pretty much exactly what everyone expected. There's so much wrestling these days that you have to do better than mediocre to stand out.

Rimfya

Banned
WWE Network as an app/website is trash, but one of the very worst things they do is pretend they're some 24 channel, instead of promoting key shows.

The UKCT promo graphics are just shoved in line with everything else. Any episode of their network originals are given as much priorities as pay per views. They should really promote major events as upcoming things above all other regular content.

You can't even look up dates on upcoming events, just an ongoing hour-by-hour schedule.

Fixing this would probably help them promote things like UKTV above the rest.

Dungeon of Doom post-nWo is hilarious because they're trying to get over Sullivan as still some great mastermind and now he's trying to have more 'realistic' stable members like.. Konnan. And big Bossman.

but it's still called 'The Dungeon of Doom' and he's still called 'The Taskmaster'

Him being called Taskmaster is fine it could have worked. The problem was also Sullivan looking like a chump every time. I feel like they only kept him around to laugh at hin

Menome

Shadows Of The Damned is the only Grasshopper game I've missed out on over the past decade. Just turned up at a time when I was busy with other games and never got round to it.

Hasney

Shadows Of The Damned is the only Grasshopper game I've missed out on over the past decade. Just turned up at a time when I was busy with other games and never got round to it.

You know what you must do, assuming you have a 360, PS3 or an XB1 and it comes BC one day.

Menome

You know what you must do, assuming you have a 360, PS3 or an XB1 and it comes BC one day.

Alas, my 360 is now with my sister and I had to sell my PS3 last year. Need to get a cheap one now that I'm working again, as I need my fix of Tekken Tag Tournament 2 and it's not on PSNow in the UK.

https://twitter.com/TJWilson/status/820500968747962368

Sami getting called the fuck out by my man Tyson.
I think he should have just worded it a bit better and he was just complimenting the modification of the move the guy made.

this business
I'm hoping the fact they haven't said what it is means it actually is something amazing planned and the two of them actually want to see it so they won't leak it out to keep Vince happy.

Hex

Banned
Demon Balor vs Taker.
20 minutes for the entrances alone.
Possibly even HitC, passing the torch.

For the haters
guFqq3o.gif

Zach

Shadows of the D was alright.

And are you guys trying to kill Menome? He'd have a Filth. overload playing that game.

RBH

posted I assume?

Having the UK tournament air during NFL Playoff weekend doesn't help matters much, either.

posted I assume?

I may be wrong but I feel like the UK tournament had way less build up than the CWC. The CWC also had a few recognizable American names which probably helped a bunch.

Zach

Greetings, grapple fans!

>_>

Edit: Haha, oh my god, I didn't see the posts above me. I just started watching over morn coffee.

AndyVirus

According to Alvarez and Meltzer, Vince has something so amazing planned for Mania that they are going to keep it a secret, because they know if they leak it to everyone Vince will change his mind
Cue March when the card sucks, "I guess he changed it anyway".

Zach

Seriously. This Seven guy has the worst wrassle body I've ever seen. There's a lot not to like, but that underdeveloped baby chest is killing me.

Top Bottom