• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| Big Month John

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
So Omega is trying to ditch because he's a belt mark
Shibata is an adulterist(which doesnt matter in wrestling) but got caught(which does)

You know who that leaves us with?
raw

The one NJPW doesn't deserve

Hasney

So Omega is trying to ditch because he's a belt mark
Shibata is an adulterist(which doesnt matter in wrestling) but got caught(which does)

You know who that leaves us with?
raw

The one NJPW doesn't deserve

Or Tanahashi and Okada main eventing the Tokyo Dome again.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Okada is 300 days away from the most days held as IWGP champion ever. And he won his first in 2012.

but i'm sure it's fine and he's not overpushed or stale as a box of saltines on a summers day

You sound like having a Mania in Vegas is a bad thing. Smh fool!!

Mania at Caesars plz
No, my concern is that the fucking raiders are leaving Oakland. I have nothing against Vegas but fuck that move. Should've sent the shitty ass chargers there. Not like they're wanted in la anyway. Just like the garbage ass Clippers.

fhqwhgads

Owens vs Jericho would be nice to see, though I can imagine if it happens they'll pull a XX/XXX and throw Balor into the mix for the "Two rivals facing off with a fan fav thrown in" triple threat. People seem to eat those up well and they tend to be solid matches too, so I see no issue with it.

Kyle O'Reilly ✔ @KORcombat
Headed home to Vancouver for a much needed sabbatical from the biz and for some of Mom's home cooking. And some mountains.

Barrage

I hope Omega stays, I don't want to be subjected to his garbage. Hearing WWE will be Young Bucks free was also delightful.

Still hope the Hardy's have a change of heart tho.

Pikma

Banned
True. I watched in an interview saying that WWE likes to make the wrestler their own. If he joined WWE, he could have been Kenny Beta. And joining the New Day, Vince would have had Kenny put on a Unicorn costume and play mascot.

Is he going to voice himself?
Lol you say that as if they forced The New Day to wear all the goofy shit they wear

Ugh... WWE is getting nervous that Smackdown is so much better than Raw and just set this up.

Jerry Lawler's Twitter said:
That's right...The King's Court returns this Tuesday night on #SmackDownLive on @USA_Network

Whyyyyyyy

UK Championship Tournament starts in 45 minutes, who's watching? Here's the OT again, btw;

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1333811

I'm gonna try to, but I'm at work and not sure if I'm going to be able to get away with it.

Every once in a while it happens. A few WMs have ended up with having the right main event.

I agree, like when WM 31 had the greatest WM main event ever, before Rollins screwed it up.

Owens/Jericho ain't ending Wrestlemania unless the plane carrying Goldberg, Cena, Undertaker, Reigns, Lesnar, Vince McMahon, Stephanie McMahon, Braun Strowman, and AJ Styles crashes.

Top Bottom