• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| Big Month John

This is will happen at the end of Wrestlemania
Reigns-Cena-gifs-001.gif
When Roman Reigns is in the house you're damn right Cena sucks.

Hasney

So I've just got the last hour of the UK tournamnet on. "Wolfgang only watched one DVD as a kid. Shamrock Vs. Shawn Michaels"

What weird DVD is that?

OldMan

Banned
WWE seems to have reached a good level of rhythm with their matches heading into wrestlemania!

Particularly the KO/Jericho, and the tag team belts on Smackdown. Really good.

Best regards,

OM

gun_haver

The problem with wrestling fans becoming wrestlers is yeah that they are all excited just for the glorious opportunity to do dangerous fake fighting, but it's also the WWE's fault for choosing to hire those kinds of people. They probably know they can manipulate them more easily and probably pay them less, less hassle, so they go for the malleable putty rather than trying to tame something that has its own mind about things.

I don't mind them all being video game fans or whatever, cos I don't see how that really affects their performances, but I think wrestlers should have some healthy scepticism and appropriate levity about working for WWE and they shoudl all be kicking up shit as much as they can get away with.

Smooth sailing corporate strategy enacted by overly invested marks doesn't make for exciting TV.

If Balor returns early I can see him costing Owens the belt (or the rematch at the Feb PPV) and THAT being a mania feud.

Makes more sense then Balor in the Rumble.

Jericho versus Owens seems like one of those obviously good ideas that makes so much perfect sense that somehow WWE might just not do it.

dream

Since you all care so much about Nancy Argentino, you're all going to stop watching and consuming WWE products, right? Because otherwise you're putting money in the pocket of the man who helped the Superfly cover this up for 30 years.

Since you all care so much about Nancy Argentino, you're all going to stop watching and consuming WWE products, right? Because otherwise you're putting money in the pocket of the man who helped the Superfly cover this up for 30 years.
I'm putting money in Vince's pocket by watching online streams not provided by WWE? Interesting.

Beefy

Oh, so you pirate content that belongs to someone who helped a murderer cover up his crime.

Your line of argument isn't really working. People can watch something yet hate a person that is on it due to him being a killer. I bet over half the shows on TV etc, has at least one scum bag in it, be it a murderer, rapist, paedo etc.

dream

Your line of argument isn't really working. People can watch something yet hate a person that is on it due to him being a killer. I bet over half the shows on TV etc, has at least one scum bag in it, be it a murderer, rapist, paedo etc.

Sure, but eagerly watching Vince's product certainly undermines the indignation of ArgentinoGAF.

Tall4Life

Someone just told me this rumor about a match happening today during the UK Tournament, MAJOR MAJOR SPOILERS if true, he might and probably is just trolling me

Neville will be in a match against Finn Balor

I'm too far gone to stop now, I've already supported the wages wrestlers then spent drugging themselves to death, I had no idea what pandora's box I was opening buying my first WWF VHS all those years ago.

shaowebb

I don't glorify the dead simply because they died. Dying is easy. Folks find ways to do that or reasons or causes to do it all the time. Living is the hard part. How someone lived is what mattered and you can't glorify that. You face the good as well as the bad in your own and anyone else's life.

Snuka killed the woman he was with. Head injury. Got away with it. Enjoy his wrestling if you choose to but do not glorify the way this person lived their life. He was not a good person and shouldn't be glorified as such now that he is dead. I feel sorry for those that deeply cared for him that knew him personally as that is a loss they will suffer through and no one should suffer, but it doesn't change that the person they cared for that they are mourning did horrible things that could not nor should not be forgiven. They are not the only victims who suffered at his hands because some suffered from Snuka and not in grief, but physically as the one they cared about beat them to death and then played savage to be declared unfit for trial to get away with their murder.

I view Snuka for who he was. Someone those close to him will miss who honestly is lucky to have had anyone care for him at all given the monster he was. He didn't deserve the love he was so blessed to have.

Someone just told me this rumor about a match happening today during the UK Tournament, MAJOR MAJOR SPOILERS if true, he might and probably is just trolling me

Neville will be in a match against Finn Balor
Not even Neville can carry that vanilla midget to an interesting match.

Top Bottom