• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| Big Month John

"I was shocked. I've been out of WWE for a long time and out of touch with them so I didn't really expect this," Angle told ESPN.com. "It's a huge honor. This is the only Hall of Fame that I'm not in and probably [the one] I want to be in the most. This is the one that means the most for me. I had a lot of fun entertaining the fans for seven years with WWE, and I'm glad that my hard work paid off."
http://www.espn.com/wwe/story/_/id/18489557/kurt-angle-headline-wwe-hall-fame-class-2017

We need a cage match at WM now, Angle will be backstage and filled with a sudden mighty compulsion to run interference in said cage match and moonsault off the top onto absolutely nothing because he can.
A true WM moment.

We need a cage match at WM now, Angle will be backstage and filled with a sudden mighty compulsion to run interference in said cage match and moonsault off the top onto absolutely nothing because he can.
A true WM moment.
Steel Cage tomorrow for the women's championship.

ANGLE WAS LA LUCHADORA ALL ALONG

You know what to do, Shane.
tumblr_lxvf1qcYYS1qfjkvio2_400.gif

You know who to have Angle to give the rub to:
tumblr_o2q3gndb6W1sj4xr4o1_500.0.gif

FyreWulff

That pretty much means Angle is doing something at Mania. Probably the thing Vince decided to do that the dirtsheets didn't want him to cancel

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Are y'all who are getting that e-mail former Network subscribers or no? Wondering if it's for new subs only.

EDIT: Just realized I haven't gotten an e-mail from the Network in a while, so I probably unsubbed from e-mails and won't get this offer. Shit.

Seriously? Ffs. I get it's meant to desperately try to draw in people to get the network but at least extend the offer to those who were willingly getting it before.

I'm getting worked and Vince right now is probably like

bfe4938ad0693e2174b906ee386d1a4a.gif
We're probably going to start getting perks this year. Hold on young grasshopper.

Sabucin

I just watched that Raw when Goldberg made his debut spearing The Rock and holy shit! I didn't know that Dwayne just left the WWE at 30?
He was already a legend and won everything at 30 fuckin' years!

Who in your opinion may achieve that level of success at that age? (consider an NXT rookie or a indie guy)

Tall4Life

Hopefully Roman vs Angle gets announced for Mania.

At the end, Roman makes Angle tap to the ankle lock. After Roman celebrates, Angle takes a mic and says "Wow Roman, you make MY ankle hurt!"

Pikma

Banned
I just watched that Raw when Goldberg made his debut spearing The Rock and holy shit! I didn't know that Dwayne just left the WWE at 30?
He was already a legend and won everything at 30 fuckin' years!

Who in your opinion may achieve that level of success at that age? (consider an NXT rookie or a indie guy)
No one

Seriously? Ffs. I get it's meant to desperately try to draw in people to get the network but at least extend the offer to those who were willingly getting it before.

I'm getting worked and Vince right now is probably like

bfe4938ad0693e2174b906ee386d1a4a.gif

Well they can;t because then they;d be getting no money from the Network for 3 months.

God I hate that they give everyone the lamest nicknames because of their hard-on for branding, Bayley's is one of the worst because it wasn't about her getting hugs it was her giving them.

X7B6eWI.gif

DM watching WCW lose and switching to NWO

"He's jumped the bandwagon Mauro, haha I love it. Did you know I blocked Mauro on Twitter?"

The defense force for Snuka makes me sick with the "innocent until proven guilty" and I've seen idiots with the "there was no evidence" bullshit including one Twitter twit who couldn't handle my calling his ignorance out after he replied to me with a series of tweets and blocked me as I was taking them apart one tweet at a time.

Jason Jordan has the look, ring ability but not the personality. Chad Gable has the personality, ring ability but not the height.

Gable also reminds me of Bud Bundy for some reason though it is too bad the dude isn't like six inches taller. It sucks that Vince's dislike of tag teams will probably lead to breaking them up way too soon. How I wish WWE would work out some talent exchanges so talent could disappear from TV for a while and work elsewhere before returning, at least tone down the overexposure a bit. Of course it also wouldn't hurt if they'd stop taking a talent that gets hot and doing the same and wearing the act out prematurely.

Pikma

Banned
Possible Smackdown spoilers:

it seems like Mickie James will be backstage tomorrow so I guess now we know who La Luchadora is supposed to be

Top Bottom