• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| Big Month John

I wanna watch a bunch of Bate, Dunne, Seven stuff which is the best UK streaming service for that... cause holy shit is there a lot of services to out there for wrestling

Roman Reigns, now a former U.S. Champion, must maintain his focus in the lead-up to his WWE Universal Title Match against Owens at Royal Rumble, when Jericho will be feeling a bit less celebratory as he is suspended above the ring in a shark cage. How does The Big Dog's defeat last week change the complexion of that high-stakes clash in the Alamodome?
I can't tell if this is a legit WWE summery or not.
C2S4Ol3WQAA6rmG.jpg:large
I imagine Bate as some turn of the century factory worker or dock hand coming home to his wife and three kids, they don't have much but they make the most of what they got, he just turned 47 and has been coughing a bit of blood but there's no need to worry his family... I'll stop there.

Beth Phoenix is now rumored as the female induction.

G6tfMBn.gif

Beth was in that weird place in starting wrestling before the "Divas Search" era and through it after getting signed to whatever you want to call the era after the Divas Search was shelved. I always thought she deserved better (so did others to wanted to actually be wrestlers) so I'm cool with it but I would've loved to have seen how Beth would've evolved had she spent significantly more time outside the WWE system as women's wrestling was slowly starting to rebuild itself in the US or better was born a few years later and in turn started wrestling a few years later when there were more options. She had the looks and the build where she was big but not over the top big like Chyna was compared to most women while being able to actual work along with her having a solid foundation as an amateur wrestler.

I had to rewrite this because I forgot that the Divas Search started in 2003 and who the first winner was and the absolutely nothing they went on to do.

EDIT: Also forgot to add handcuffed but Vince and Dunn and whatever other asshats in the back.

I wanna watch a bunch of Bate, Dunne, Seven stuff which is the best UK streaming service for that... cause holy shit is there a lot of services to out there for wrestling

They haven't been around long in PROGRESS, but they're the main event there ATM, if you Google I think there's a 99 cent trial code around.

Other than that, Fight Club Pro and ATTACK!, though they do per show buy/rent

Evolve looking good rumble weekend

EVOLVE 76 - San Antonio, TX - January 27th - 8pm CST

Main Event #1 - EVOLVE Tag Team Title Match
Tracy Williams & Fred Yehi defend vs. EVOLVE Champion Timothy Thatcher & Jeff Cobb with Stokely Hathaway

Main Event #2
Chris Hero vs. Keith Lee

Grudge Match
Zack Sabre Jr. vs. Ethan Page with The Gatekeepers

Special Attraction Match
Matt Riddle vs. ACH

Special Challenge Match #1
DUSTIN vs. Jason Kincaid

Special Challenge Match #2
Jaka vs. Peter Kaasa

Plus more to be signed with Chris Dickinson, Darby Allin and others!!!

EVOLVE 77 - San Antonio, TX - January 28th - 2pm CST

Main Event #1 - EVOLVE Title Match
Timothy Thatcher with Stokely Hathaway defends vs. Jeff Cobb

Main Event #2 - Chris Hero's Final Match
Chris Hero vs. Zack Sabre Jr.

No DQ Match
Matt Riddle vs. DUSTIN

Special Challenge Match #1
EVOLVE Tag Team Champion Fred Yehi vs. ACH

Special Challenge Match #2
EVOLVE Tag Team Champion Tracy Williams vs. Laredo Kid

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Love this MLK package set to the whitest possible song possible.

MLK celebration and black folk achievements is weird for a company who but the white nationalist in their Hall of Fame and whose former CEO now works in the administration

Top Bottom