• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| Big Month John

DMczaf

When your old boss tricks you into getting into shape

hbk.gif

Dude was born in the States. Turning the US title into the Canadian title is more of a Lance Storm thing.
Brock is more of a Canadian than Chris is these days. He actually likes living here.

Only because his dad was playing for the Rangers at the time, dude grew up in Winnipeg and identifies strongly as a Canadian, and that includes recently on screen too

My fiancee's first comment on the WWE tournament, on seeing Dunne

"Is that snarl supposed to be scary? That's the kind of thing I'd get from my year 10's"

she's not a graps fan

tbf, i think that's cause it was posted like 20 times
Oh yeah, you're right. Probably because it would cause loading problems for people on mobiles and what not.

Still a filth gif.

Huh? What's wrong with the mojo gif?
As FlammableD said, people would post the gif about a million times in the one post so it would be a bitch for people with slow internet and other things to deal with.

Rimfya

Banned
That "Greetings grapple fans" GIF is one of those ones where I have to stop and watch it 10 times every time it gets posted. Mesmerising.

rrc1594

Damn I just notice WWE has a lot of dudes who are young who can be in Main event scene for a while. Dean, Bray, Seth, Roman, KO and Sami all in their early 30s. I mean Randy is only 36 he has a least one good Heel run in him left.

Hasney

Meltzer and Alvarez brought up a great idea of having Brock come out every week and beat someone in less than a minute as his build up to Brock/Goldberg III.

Brock Lesnar isn’t prone to staying home and licking his wounds. However, his absence since being defeated by Goldberg in 86 seconds at Survivor Series has led to much speculation about The Beast Incarnate’s mindset going into the Royal Rumble Match, where he’ll face 29 opponents — including Goldberg — for the opportunity to compete in the main event of this year’s WrestleMania in Orlando.

The Anomaly resurfaces on Raw this Monday, and something tells us he’ll be in a particularly foul mood, less than two weeks before he steps inside the ropes for his first televised bout since Survivor Series.

DMczaf

Brock Lesnar isn’t prone to staying home and licking his wounds. However, his absence since being defeated by Goldberg in 86 seconds at Survivor Series has led to much speculation about The Beast Incarnate’s mindset going into the Royal Rumble Match, where he’ll face 29 opponents — including Goldberg — for the opportunity to compete in the main event of this year’s WrestleMania in Orlando.

The Anomaly resurfaces on Raw this Monday, and something tells us he’ll be in a particularly foul mood, less than two weeks before he steps inside the ropes for his first televised bout since Survivor Series.

Not enough nicknames and buzz words

Lesnar should announce he's number one in the rumble so that way he's Kayfabe definitely going to get a shot at Goldberg because he'll last the whole way until he's in it.

Top Bottom