• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| Big Month John

HOLY SHIT YES THAT MUSIC

C2Ux67nXcAAPxQ2.jpg:large

https://twitter.com/WWE/status/821117398493364225

Looks like we've found Taker's WrasslinMania opponent.

I don't want Kurt anywhere near a ring if he's still a broken down husk

I mean he kinda is, but he's still out having matches, and doing it clean now from all accounts. He can totally have a solid match with a crazy hot Mania crowd doing the rest of the work.

Anth0ny

I just want him to lock that ankle one more time and proudly yell

TAP

TAP YOU SON OF A BITCH

I SWEAR TO GOD I'LL BREAK YOUR FUCKING ANKLE

memories

To be fair

if your neck is totally fucked, you should 100% take a tna schedule over a wwe schedule

kurt asked to work a limited schedule, wwe said no fuck off

gun_haver

Does a hall of fame induction ever imply a return to the ring for a short run or one off? I assume we'll be seeing Kurt on a WWE programme outside of HOF, they tend to do that, I remember Ultimate Warrior came out and did a promo either right before or right after his HOF, but it would be cool to see Kurt again sooner. Tonight would be getting those hopes up too high though, right?

somedevil

To be fair

if your neck is totally fucked, you should 100% take a tna schedule over a wwe schedule

kurt asked to work a limited schedule, wwe said no fuck off

I believe they asked him to go to rehab and he said no.

I listened to an old Bryan and vinny review of TNA when Kurt was coming in and they made sound like TNA was going let him die in the ring due to his neck and drug problems at that time.

Heroman

Banned
Does a hall of fame induction ever imply a return to the ring for a short run or one off? I assume we'll be seeing Kurt on a WWE programme outside of HOF, they tend to do that, I remember Ultimate Warrior came out and did a promo either right before or right after his HOF, but it would be cool to see Kurt again sooner. Tonight would be getting those hopes up too high though, right?
Nope, and Kurt can't pass a WWE physical and he really shouldn't be wrestling.

I listened to an old Bryan and vinny review of TNA when Kurt was coming in and they made sound like TNA was going let him die in the ring due to his neck and drug problems at that time.

oh, i'm sure that was part of it too.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol

Everybody thought Kurt was going to die in the ring back then.

Zach

New Year's Revolution 2005 is weeeird. The first two matches ended prematurely both due to seemingly legit knee injuries. The third and fourth matches were both Shelton Benjamin vs. Maven, where Maven just heeled on the mic before Shelton quickly beat him. And up next is a xenophobia-on-a-pole match between Jerry Lawler and Muhammad Hassan.

Oh, I just checked the card and Snitsky vs. Kane is after that. Hahaha. Poor Puerto Rico.

UberTag

why not just tease it and pop his music tonight?

why?

does WWE hate pops?
They like breaking news exclusively on ESPN instead.
It makes them feel mainstream and relevant. That's more important than popping the crowd.
No, it's not.

Top Bottom