• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| Big Month John

I kinda can't believe Nikki is the longest reigning Diva's champion. What a dark period for women's wrestling.

I fucking hated her during that whole reign when it became apparent they were literally burning time till AJ Lee's reign was broken. How the fuck you have a tag team match on a PPV and not defend your title -___-.

Wagram

Ahh some Smackdown bootlickers in here tonight I see. If this segment was on Raw you'd be crying out in agony. It sucked, the end.

Nattie should've said how she deserved to be in that little girl's music viceo instead of Nikki.

Seriously though, I enjoyed it. Solid B-story feud.

RBH

1297429763087_ORIGINAL.jpg

I watched the shit on RAW with Bayley on Youtube and that seemed horrible. This was much better than that - and that Bayley video was edited to presumably only show the "good bits..."

Smackdown Wins again.

It is sad though, as I feel Bayley and Charlotte would have a better match than Nikki and Nattie, but they are the ones stuck with the horrible storyline.

Barrage

That was a fun segment that looked different than the rest of the show and didnt overstay its welcome. It was good wrasslin.

I watched the shit on RAW with Bayley on Youtube and that seemed horrible. This was much better than that - and that Bayley video was edited to presumably only show the "good bits..."

Smackdown Wins again.

It is sad though, as I feel Bayley and Charlotte would have a better match than Nikki and Nattie, but they are the ones stuck with the horrible storyline.

I didn't watch the Bayley and Charlotte angle yesterday on TV so I decided to watch it on Youtube earlier today. Dear lord, was that shit fucking horrible. I had to exit out of that video and so glad I didn't watch it when it first aired.

I rather see this Nikki-Nattie feud than that.

Ahh some Smackdown bootlickers in here tonight I see. If this segment was on Raw you'd be crying out in agony. It sucked, the end.

This segment on its own is not that great. However, it escalated the stoeyline from SD last week, which makes it worthwhile. Some logical storytelling will always win over RAW's throwing shit at a wall and seeing what sticks.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Growing up as a little kid in the projects that couldn't even afford cable, Thursday Night SmackDown on UPN was a god-send for me. That's what really gets me about Angle's induction. Seeing him every week on that show made him one of my all-time favorite wrestlers. Him, Eddie Guerrero, Undertaker, the Rock, and Booker T.

Lil Bronx is smiling right now while screaming 'you suck' :,)

Top Bottom