• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| Big Month John

It looked good on Shelton too!

SHELTON-BENJAMIN-Signed-WWE-Intercontinental-Champion-8x10-20150611063516.jpg

You have no opinion here, junior.

Ain't no stopping him!

Raw64life

Miz pretty much comes to a complete stop before delivering those "running" drop kicks. Awful. Put Miz in a match with Shibata so he can show him how it's done.

UberTag

2000's intercontinental title looked like a Power Rangers accessory

Looked great on Shelton but otherwise yeah, the current one is perfect
I'm still bummed Shelton's comeback fell through last year. He would have flourished with the way Smackdown gets booked these days.

I'm still bummed Shelton's comeback fell through last year. He would have flourished with the way Smackdown gets booked these days.
Folks in this thread were saying he's definitely lost a step based on matches in Japan, but yeah I was way hyped to see him again. Dude was a highlight from that era of WWE, especially near the end of his run

CDiggity

Miz pretty much comes to a complete stop before delivering those "running" drop kicks. Awful. Put Miz in a match with Shibata so he can show him how it's done.

See I'm still not sure whether he's bad or he's doing it bad on purpose to spite Bryan. Probably the former, but I can believe the latter because heel.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
I kinda can't believe Nikki is the longest reigning Diva's champion. What a dark period for women's wrestling.

UberTag

What if Cena one ups him again next week?
Won't matter. Styles is still losing the title.
Having his automatic rematch forced into the Elimination Chamber with a bunch of other guys could serve as the justification to challenge Shane to a match at Mania.

Frankly, I'd rather see Styles feud with Dixie Carter again than wrestle Shane.

Top Bottom