• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| Big Month John

Barrage

Reminder that people jumped down my throat when they were begging for Ambrose to headline Wrestlemania and I said they werent Pro-Ambrose, just Anti-Reigns.

UberTag

Reminder that people jumped down my throat when they were begging for Ambrose to headline Wrestlemania and I said they werent Pro-Ambrose, just Anti-Reigns.
To be fair, Ambrose had the better singles match vs. Triple H.
Of course, he's been dogging it ever since.

Barrage

Theyve don a great job of making it feel like Orton might turn every week.

I also feel like Orton backing up from Bray there put Bray over.

Part of me would've cared about this a little bit more if they were a dominant Tag Team championship team after decimating the Hype Bros.

This split is going too fast.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
This was all a long con by face Randy to infiltrate the Wyatts and beat them from the inside.

Pikma

Banned
Part of me would've cared about this a little bit more if they were a dominant Tag Team championship team after decimating the Hype Bros.

This split is going too fast.
They probably had to speed up a lot of things because of Zack's injury, AA getting the title, this Wyatt Family stuff and also Mojo's singles... thing

The King in his hometown? Welp he's getting his ass beat bad. Just don't stop his heart again, Ziggler.

They probably had to speed up a lot of things because of Zack's injury, AA getting the title, this Wyatt Family stuff and also Mojo's singles... thing

Pretty much. I mean nothing you can do with Zach suffering that awful injury. The timetables had to be sped up so I just feel the Wyatt splitting and even AA winning the titles was the logical choice but also rushed.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Flabby and sick 😔

cGnHO5R.jpg

LiQuid!

Honestly can't believe you guys all crying about Jerry's physique, he's like 70 years old and looks great... He's got a marginal beer gut, the horror...

Barrage

Lawler right now is one of those things where anyone watching who isnt a wrestling fan rightfully asks what the fuck is wrong with you for watching this.

But whos excited for Ziggler going from aping 1996 HBK to 2005 Heel HBK

Top Bottom