• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| Big Month John

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Miz was giving me Piper flashbacks during that promo. His delivery and intonation was so flawless I was marking out so hard actually. What a superstar.

I have decided that I want Taker vs Cena vs AJ at Mania. That is what I want. It would be SO much better, it'd make it so much easier for Taker.

Hex

Banned
This match will get fucked and Ambrose will get involved and will go into a tag team later.
Almost always happens when they go first

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
Miz was giving me Piper flashbacks during that promo. His delivery and intonation was so flawless I was marking out so hard actually. What a superstar.

i kind of wish he stopped the Hollywood star gimmick and did something else, but talked the same

Intercontinental_Championship_oval.png

Bring it back >_>

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Fuck cena, let me watch this match

I hate wrestlers on commentary. Just call the god damned match. The match is just background for crosspromotion and marketing. This is why great matches on TV is so rare.

Top Bottom