• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| Big Month John

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
They absolutely need to give Minoru Suzuki the IWGP title before he gets too broken down
He needs to join the exclusive club

51DpA8KkRrL.jpg

62ba843d50a546cce3b06a30d527ba87d6fbc5a2_hq.jpg

Literally can't think of anyone in pro wrestling who deserves it more. You know, besides Rainmaker.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I didn't and will not watch RAW, but I bet the one person that matters thought it was perfect. Next Roman will go over Goldberg so the WWE can finally win the Monday Night War.

Y'all do remember that they never even let the Big Dog go over Bork, let alone G-berg.

I just noticed something.

Earlier tonight, the Florida regular fan who always wears the Hogan shirt and bandana was ringside in front of the hard cam. After this break, I just saw him sit up in front row, but on the opposite side off camera and where he was there are some guys holding a Winnipeg sign.

Evening WrestleGAF. Long time lurker. I was at the show tonight. Apologies if this has been posted, but it's late, and I'm calling it a night. The "Hogan" dude was in front of the hard cam up until earlier in the Sami/Braun match. Some dude in a suit, probably a WWE official, walked out and motioned for security to bring him over.

"Hogan," and two or three officials spoke for a few minutes off to the side. "Hogan" appeared to be stating his case for something, but did not appear to be winning. Other fans noticed, and a very audible "Hogan" chant began in the back quarter of the arena. He then walked away with the men, to which the chants became louder. He later returned, amid more chants. Apparently, he and his buddies were swapped with folks that sat in front on the other side, off the hard cam.

It is purely speculation on my part, but I imagine he was drawing a lot of attention on camera, attention that the WWE does not want given the real Hogan's missteps. I never saw him do anything that I'd consider out of line, but WWE probably wanted to disassociate as much as possible, without kicking him out of the arena.

Other quick notes. Roman boos were plentiful. Lots of cheers when Charlotte came out. All in all, a fun night.

Blue just has a weird hangup on Smackdown hero Jahn Cenar.
I wish he'd hang up the boots forever.
Evening WrestleGAF. Long time lurker. I was at the show tonight. Apologies if this has been posted, but it's late, and I'm calling it a night. The "Hogan" dude was in front of the hard cam up until earlier in the Sami/Braun match. Some dude in a suit, probably a WWE official, walked out and motioned for security to bring him over.

"Hogan," and two or three officials spoke for a few minutes off to the side. "Hogan" appeared to be stating his case for something, but did not appear to be winning. Other fans noticed, and a very audible "Hogan" chant began in the back quarter of the arena. He then walked away with the men, to which the chants became louder. He later returned, amid more chants. Apparently, he and his buddies were swapped with folks that sat in front on the other side, off the hard cam.

It is purely speculation on my part, but I imagine he was drawing a lot of attention on camera, attention that the WWE does not want given the real Hogan's missteps. I never saw him do anything that I'd consider out of line, but WWE probably wanted to disassociate as much as possible, without kicking him out of the arena.

Other quick notes. Roman boos were plentiful. Lots of cheers when Charlotte came out. All in all, a fun night.
They did it that one time the rock called he and macho out. Just let the guys dress as guys and have fun. Ffs, it's not like he dressed as Jimmy Supafly the Abdullah butcher.

But fuck that racist Hogan.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
This is why Armor King was always superior.

also using a Japanese wrestler skin for a luchador instead of a luchador
tumblr_oikdp0088P1s05wxzo2_400.gif

Kaladin

Thanks, I notice that guy often at Florida shows and he's always ringside. Must have been shitty to be moved to the other side of the ring like that.

RBH

I'm watching this new episode of Total Divas on USA right now

Big E saying that he can't keep his eyes off Nattie's sister's curves
shaq.png

Cptkrush

I was there too, this took place about 10 feet from me, and you hit the nail right on the head. The Hogan chants for her were great. Being as close as I was, I'm pretty sure it's a woman. And it's the same one from the NXT tapings. Every time she got into a match the crowd would flip out for her.

I'm not going to say it's definitely the same person, but there has definitely been a similar case with a Hogan impersonator fan in that area making TV and being moved

The same happened with a Savage impersonator on a Raw.

Bronx-Man

Banned
I didn't and will not watch RAW, but I bet the one person that matters thought it was perfect. Next Roman will go over Goldberg so the WWE can finally win the Monday Night War.
But Triple H ended the war back in the 90's when DX invaded Nitro. With a tank!!!

I'd be a lot more hype for this if you could actually play as NJPW guys in Tekken. But New Japan is getting mad tie-ins lately: Yakuza, Tiger Mask, now Tekken. Good for them.

Raw64life

Too bad we can't get an actual NJPW wrestling game. Wouldn't take much to get better gameplay. Imagine a gameplay engine actually built for current gen consoles. The last attempt was in 2008 for the TNA game.

Top Bottom