• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| Big Month John

giphy.gif

klonere

Banned
I have to say the thread is a lot more fun following along live rather than reading the whole thing back the morning after Raw.

This show is the opposite of Bryan Shooting. This is JBL and Heyman defending WWE and calling out all the Internet Smarks (the targets of this show).

This show is the opposite of Bryan Shooting. This is JBL and Heyman defending WWE and calling out all the Internet Smarks lol.
I like it. You have majority of this thread crying about this and that but still pay for the network or try to find a trial.

Vince always prevails. He owns your existence.

UberTag

Pretty much. He basically put it "until they're willing to boycott then STFU"
I have no qualms about that stance. Heyman is right (as usual).
They have to put their money where their mouth is. Giving Vince full access to their wallet and then showing up at arenas to take a dump on Roman is nonsensical.

ReiGun

This show is the opposite of Bryan Shooting. This is JBL and Heyman defending WWE and calling out all the Internet Smarks (the targets of this show).

A show built almost entirely around showing open contempt for your viewers is...bold. I actually respect it.

A show built almost entirely around showing open contempt for your viewers is...bold. I actually respect it.

They have basically been telling you the past 20 min to stop watching LOL. This show is all over the place doesn't really know what they want to do.

It's honestly a great approach

Get told subtly for 3 hours that you suck and don't know what you like, then pay $10 immediately after that to watch another half hour where they're openly telling you you suck and don't know what you like

Anth0ny

too bad it's not the nerds watching this show on the network they need to convince to keep watching

it's the casual fans that are tuning out because your show is fucking garbage and 3 hours is too long

klonere

Banned
I can confirm that Irie vs Harashima from the 25/12/2016 DDT show is really really really good. Seek it out in the usual places.

It's honestly a great approach

Get told subtly for 3 hours that you suck and don't know what you like, then pay $10 immediately after that to watch another half hour where they're openly telling you you suck and don't know what you like
it's pretty insane when you think about it

and generally, people are rooting for company deaths & independent collaborations so they can get all of their wrestling from the wwe

too bad it's not the nerds watching this show on the network they need to convince to keep watching

it's the casual fans that are tuning out because your show is fucking garbage and 3 hours is too long

And someone's gonna upload the whole thing to Youtube or Dailymotion within the hour so they can watch it for free anyway because they're not idiots

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Its hilarious that SD is the show with no roster and few top stars and even they turn over feuds faster than Raw.

I even like this Rollins/Owens/Jericho/Reigns crap and think its been going on four weeks too long. Flair and Sasha is even worse.

ReiGun

The argument that if you watch or pay for the network or attend shows, then you can't complain is a bit too "all or nothing" for me.

The network has enough content beyond current stuff to justify 9.99. The same people booing Roman are chanting along with New Day or marking out for AJ and Bayley.

I do think there are people who are dedicated to shitting on everything WWE does and have decided the product has nothing for them. They should just stop supporting it. But all too often, any kind of critique of the product gets thrown into that group and that's lame.

They have basically been telling you the past 20 min to stop watching LOL. This show is all over the place doesn't really know what they want to do.

Ironically, given the ratings, most people have stopped watching aye lmao

Caderfix

I heard Ramen and Gilberg got into a staredown on Raw.

Lemme guess, no one gave a shit?

I didn't and will not watch RAW, but I bet the one person that matters thought it was perfect. Next Roman will go over Goldberg so the WWE can finally win the Monday Night War.

Top Bottom