• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| Big Month John

I get that they need to further the Seth vs. HHH story leading up to Mania but leaving Seth off the Rumble card still seems like a strange call, unless something changes in the next two hours I guess.

Zabka

Raw doing a great job getting Sami Zayn booed.

If john does it i sure as heck wont be able to afford it

Something like $4k+ into the low teens depending on your cue ball level.

They used to cut a strip of skin out the back of your head, pull the remaining skin tight and stitch it up, then use the hair from the strip to fill in your bald spots. Now they just take bits from all over. Also you're on Propecia forever after it.

Holy shit they do beard transplants now.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I get that they need to further the Seth vs. HHH story leading up to Mania but leaving Seth off the Rumble card still seems like a strange call, unless something changes in the next two hours I guess.

Seth is on the show in some capacity, obviously. He's the top babyface on Raw.

yuraya

An old corpse like Taker gets a spot in the rumble but not Seth.

Disappointing. I guess its gonna be another shitty HHH match.

HHH vs Roman was a huge draw for buys.

It wasn't.

not much HHH could do in the situation he was in when he was cheered as the babyface for the feud and people hated reigns i guarantee you had HHH won the crowd at mania would have cheered big for him simply cause they didnt want reigns in the main event.

Top Bottom