• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| Big Month John

Sanjuro

not just any spot

p2anPtE.gif

ReiGun

Remember when we used to talk about Sami winning this Rumble this year?

Now he very likely isn't even gonna be in it. Good times.

I hope this match is good. Rollins is a talented performer but the dude's matches which should be great on paper, turn out to be iffy duds. So let's hope these dudes blow the god damn roof before the inevitable fucked finish.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Remember when we used to talk about Sami winning this Rumble this year?

Now he very likely isn't even gonna be in it. Good times.

I'm sure they wrote an entire storyline for him not being in the match.

Don't get worked. Both of them are in the match.

Of course not. If you could just restore your hair, we'd have a very different looking smackdown roster.

This was really good and I don't want it to go unappreciated.

Edit: Also I love Sami and think some of his work in the first half of 2016 was incredible. He's just been painfully misused by the RAW writing team ever since the brand split.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Sami's gonna get traded to SmackDown and entered by Bryan lol

Angry Grimace

I swear Rollins' entire moveset is just other people's finishers

Angry Grimace

They wouldn't book Zayn to lose so much if he was worse at selling.

Top Bottom