• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| Big Month John

I have RAW muted right now (because fuck it!), and Roman's motions make him look very heel like. I know everyone loves to boo him, and they will not stop pushing him as a face, but his own mannerisms make him feel like a heel. It'a no wonder nothing they do with him works, as it is all half measures.

njean777

I have RAW muted right now (because fuck it!), and Roman's motions make him look very heel like. I know everyone loves to boo him, and they will not stop pushing him as a face, but his own mannerisms make him feel like a heel. It'a no wonder nothing they do with him works, as it is all half measures.

They should just make him heel. It's not that hard, it's literally being handed to WWE to do this.

Syder

Why would they lower the cage for him?
KuGsj.gif

I'm so glad that Roman finally got the opportunity to look strong. It's been a long time coming. I do kinda hope they leave Kevin up there for the rest of the show though.

DMczaf

Alright Angle is having 1 more match. 3 of the articles on WWE.com's home page is about Angle having 1 last match.

Vince doesn't do that shit on accident unless he can deliver.

Top Bottom