• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| Big Month John

korly

I'm watching that thing on DDT Universe where Ibushi is going through the condemned apartment building and fighting dudes in other rooms to get keys to progress.

For those of you that have watched this before, do you have any idea why he has to like, have conversation with each of these dudes before the fight breaks out?

As far as I can tell there are no subtitle options.

WWE-Crash-Cage-Playset--pTRU1-23533062dt.jpg

Screw the cage. Those mancannon ring post things need to become real. I am sure Kofi could find a use for them.

Lothar

Banned
Alright Angle is having 1 more match. 3 of the articles on WWE.com's home page is about Angle having 1 last match.

Vince doesn't do that shit on accident unless he can deliver.

Think about what that pop would have been like if he just showed up out of nowhere at the Rumble rather than announce him coming back to WWE on the internet.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
I would love it very much if this "Queen of PPV" shit ended. I know it's not going to anytime soon and that's upsetting, but it sure would be nice if it did.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I would love it very much if this "Queen of PPV" shit ended. I know it's not going to anytime soon and that's upsetting, but it sure would be nice if it did.
Probably not until WrestleMania.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
She's not a monster

(That's what I thought it said for a long time)

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
Alright Angle is having 1 more match. 3 of the articles on WWE.com's home page is about Angle having 1 last match.

Vince doesn't do that shit on accident unless he can deliver.

Not gonna lie, would like to see him and Cena just for the irony.

Angry Grimace

Nia getting as much time as we need to see her every week.

Easily the worst in the company at both wrestling and on the mic

It takes the stakes out of every fucking PPV match she's in now, it would be truly amazing if she lost the title on Sunday.

Top Bottom