• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| Big Month John

Ah lets see what CM Punk is up to these days...

C2-zAQ_UAAAOXnO.jpg:large

AJ Lee?

ReiGun

Naomi byke.

I agree with whoever said this Smackdown doesn't feel as cohesive. The pacing and placement of segments feels off.

Tagyhag

got a feeling joe interference, we already know next big match for the title is elimination chamber so we prob have aj, cena, joe, corbin, miz maybe and someone else

That'd be great, while I'd love to see the pop for Joe at the rumble match, Joe going straight for the title makes sense. They could even hint at Joe and AJ's past.

Paracelsus

Exactly. I actually like AJ's chances after that promo

I like to believe some things stay the same no matter they bad they change the industry.

For example, I like to believe the good old "guy verbally/physically destroyed in the promo before the match wins or keeps the title" is still on.

gun_haver

I like Naomi. Hopefully she gets something to do out of this. Back when the women's division was trash she was one of the best and now that it's better she's probably still all right.

ReiGun

The women's division on Smackdown hates actually having matches. They either just insult each other, or attack one another backstage.

Women's locker room gotta be some Fight Club shit.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
God damn it, Shane instead of Bryan again. Fuck Talking Smack actually.

somedevil

Basically they now have 3 women feuds on Smackdown and they have Carmella doing skits with James and fighting jobbers.

Where is Bryan?

I just hope this is not leading to the supposed match of
AJ vs Shane
cause he can do a lot better for a opponent.

Top Bottom